Does anyone know if you can sign up to Premier Sports, watch the match, then cancel your subscription?

I don't mind paying a tenner for the month or whatever, but certainly wouldn't want to be signed up for the year.

RedTV still saying TBC

You can cancel it at any time.  

• Upvote 1

Guest milne_afc

I believe I'll be in the presence of the shaved ape tonight, if he's not out there

NEM goes to all the games. Must be on a cushy number, like.

Boys i normally go there were drinking wi' Rijeka Armada hoodlums.

Sounds decent crack.

They are all banned from city centre for 24 hours before each game and banned from the ground.

Play Zagreb this weekend but these bams are meeting Hadjuk at a motorway service station for a stramash.

They took oot this banner - they stole it last time we were there... belong to onybody on here?

They say you can buy it back for 300 Euro. :hysterical:

baLAK09.jpg

BK67joW.jpg

They took 3,000 to Split on a boat 2 years ago.

We should do the same for a game in Dundee.

Or Hibs away. :checkit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y2IulcITEA&feature=youtu.be

Maybe tell your mates to nick it back?

We do need the cover regardless if McKenna is in for tonight or not. But the fact that it's been rushed through for tonight makes you think McKenna is off. 

I prefer to think that we were just preparing for the worst and not that it's happened...

it does look ominous that weve not announced this lad though. 

Boys i normally go there were drinking wi' Rijeka Armada hoodlums.

Sounds decent crack.

They are all banned from city centre for 24 hours before each game and banned from the ground.

Play Zagreb this weekend but these bams are meeting Hadjuk at a motorway service station for a stramash. 

They took oot this banner - they stole it last time we were there... belong to onybody on here?

They say you can buy it back for 300 Euro.  :hysterical:

baLAK09.jpg

BK67joW.jpg

They took 3,000 to Split on a boat 2 years ago.

We should do the same for a game in Dundee. 

Or Hibs away.  :checkit:

Tell your mates to do the decent thing and knock fuck out of them and take it back  :pirate2:

Must be a fair expectation that McKenna is going today then? Either that or Devlin is further away from fitness than they'd like and don't want to go with only 2 fit central defenders.

Squad player, can cover CB/RB, Logan also been in dire need of competition for his slot so I don't think signing this lad is a reaction to any potential outgoings or injuries more so just beefing up the squad for me. Remember we lost Ball who was Logans cover

Check the Dad Tv thread son; I'll be slapping up some stream able action around the quarter to 7 mark (probably) :cool:

It will be live on RedTV International. It does say TBC on the card on the page, but going into that page it does say that it's going to be live

https://www.afc.co.uk/preview/hnk-rijeka-v-aberdeen-preview-2/#match-preview

You can cancel it at any time.  

Cheers, cheers and cheers!

Anyone else find it odd that Rijeka have a tiny stadium, yet seem to be the 3rd team in Croatia behind two relative big dogs?

According to Wiki: 'By far the most popular clubs in the country are Dinamo (Zagreb), Hajduk (Split) and Rijeka (Rijeka).'

What's your thoughts, money laundering?

Only Hadjuk get decent crowds and they are smaller than ours.

Dinamo Zagreb are only averaging 3,000 seemingly, sure I read it's a dispute between fans and owners.

What's your thoughts, money laundering?

Only Hadjuk get decent crowds and they are smaller than ours.

Dinamo Zagreb are only averaging 3,000 seemingly, sure I read it's a dispute between fans and owners.

same with apollon and aek larnaca in Cyprus - tiny supports, big bucks. Rijeka are re-developing a stadium atm, though not to any great capacity.