Carling Cup Final

E-P-K

Arsenal "reserve" team fail to beat Chelsea in the Carling cup final. Chelsea winning 2-1

A good fight at the end.

90:00 Booking Francesc Fabregas (Arsenal) booked for unsporting behaviour.

90:00 Booking Frank Lampard (Chelsea) booked for unsporting behaviour.

90:00 (5:56)

Emmanuel Adebayor (Arsenal) dismissed for violent conduct.

90:00 (5:33)

Kolo Toure (Arsenal) dismissed for violent conduct.

90:00 (5:07)

John Mikel (Chelsea) dismissed for violent conduct

Wenger's view on the incident was "I cant comment as i did not see it" Suprise Suprise :dontknow:

The look on Henry's coupen at the end was a joy.

Bridge said that it wasna Emmanuel Adebayor that smacked him in the face and he is coreect it was Eboue, was right wee fight unlike the usual hand bags.

Terry got some boot to the face aswell, i burst out laughing as it's a natural reaction but realise now that it's not funny although it would be a toss up between Jose, Wenger, Terry or lampard wouldna mind seeing the first 3 get a boot like at but hope terry gets well soon.

Was a decent game aswell i felt, few good chances and Walcot's finnish looking like an Henry one. Drogba scored 2 well taken goals aswell and both Lampard and Sheve hitting the crossbar.

can you imagine chris clark and ricky foster getting stuck in like that at the end!?

Foster yes, Clark maybe if he got rattled abit.

Another one that listens to Andy Gray far too much. Walcott is Walcott, not Henry, it was neither an Henry finish nor an Owen like finish, it was a Walcott finish! Stop listening to the pundits, they're full of sh*te :dontknow:

I wasna listening to Andy grey, infact i could hardly here what he was saying because it was rather noisy and busy where i watched the game, was a good match though as for his goal i thought it showed a touch of Henry but it was still a well taken goal.

It was good of Skysports to show the Terry incident only once. He fairly got booted in the face and it was nice to not have to see it 15 times with Andy Gray telling us it might hurt. Plaudits to Sky for the first time in a while.

Looks even worse on a very slow motion replay thanks to sky+, when i first seen it i thought it was just a little kick like Knight last week against the spurs guy. but after replays you see the full effect and the way he like collapsed was rather scary.

The amount of black Range Rovers on the M4 this morning :thumbs: . At one poimt I think there was one in front, behind and at either side of me. Still a least they can now say that they've driven their "tractors" in the countryside :dontknow: .

Good scrap at the end mind, did wonder what Adebayor ot sent off for, at least the ref will be remebered for doubling the total of red cards shown in the finals of the league cup!

Arsenal being my 'down sarf' team, was gutted at the end. Arsenal did play the better football & was amazing to see them totally outplaying Chelsea's millionaires.

Loved Walcott's celebration, with him admitting he doesn't feel he deserves to be there was great to see him wheel off as if he was a young kid scoring a goal in the playground. Chelsea's 1st offside, poor decision from the linesman, who was a bit sh*t, & the ref seemed to let Chelsea off a bit (Diarra obstruction, Essien slide tackle into Baptista's chest) but Drogba's 2nd - that's what

Guest LondonScottish
The amount of black Range Rovers on the M4 this morning :nono: . At one poimt I think there was one in front, behind and at either side of me. Still a least they can now say that they've driven their "tractors" in the countryside :ThumbsDown: .

Bit jealous are we? :checkit:

Archived