What's the worst injury you've inflicted...

Guest milne_afc

Banjo'd a boy for singing Rangers songs at the taxi rank about 15 years ago not realising old bill were across the road. Turned oot the glass faced poof had a broken jaw.

Sore one at court that - probabtion, community service and worst of all had to pay the hun bastard compensation

Well played mate. Unacceptable behaviour from the hun.

Broken jaw, at least you got value for money.

Shag any of them ya big poof?

Obviously, army faggots

Edit: actually I pulled one of their birds one night, not realising she was seeing him. Next day him and his two big mates bumped into me and my brother and he asked if I’d pulled her, “aye, last night” could tell they were dying to jump me, but I think one of them recognised my brother and he was a bit of a tough nut back then, they pussied out, I was actually none the wiser why they were pissed off until that night when it was a big drama and finally got told I’d pulled his bird......oops

Banjo'd a boy for singing Rangers songs at the taxi rank about 15 years ago not realising old bill were across the road.  Turned oot the glass faced poof had a broken jaw.

Sore one at court that - probabtion, community service and worst of all had to pay the hun bastard compensation

Pretty sure you could retrospectively counter sue him for bigotry and sectarianism, which inflamed and caused the incident of self defence