Hearts 2 - 2 Aberdeen

Was quick to criticise mcinnes on saturday but not sure how he is to blame tonight. Devlin was wank for the 1st possibly the 2nd and definitely gave away a good chance for a 3rd in extra time. 3 players missing penalties is not the managers fault. Someone not tracking Halkett who went upfront in added time, is not the managers fault. Players need to take responsibility in my opinion. Fuck the players tonight.

Totally delusional - have you never seen wiggy take out his boris when waxing lyrical about McInnes?

Well it’s better that than sitting with our hands on our dicks thinking the guy is doing a great job is it?

Hearts may have fielded an illegible playa

Or an ineligible player even. Tbh let’s hope not as fuck getting through on that technicality and getting another horsing off the Ricksen Fan Club
Guest milne_afc

Well it’s better that than sitting with our hands on our dicks thinking the guy is doing a great job is it?

Or an ineligible player even. Tbh let’s hope not as fuck getting through on that technicality and getting another horsing off the Ricksen Fan Club

It's late and I'm upset*

Was quick to criticise mcinnes on saturday but not sure how he is to blame tonight. Devlin was wank for the 1st possibly the 2nd and definitely gave away a good chance for a 3rd in extra time. 3 players missing penalties is not the managers fault. Someone not tracking Halkett who went upfront in added time, is not the managers fault. Players need to take responsibility in my opinion. Fuck the players tonight.

What the actual fuck has happened to Devlin. He looked outstanding last season before his injury

Aye ok then - all is forgiven.

McGinn misses his last 2 shoot out pens so we give him the 2nd one tonight. Terrible decision.

Leigh in injury time has the ball in their half close to the touch line. All he has to do is hold onto it and either draw a foul or win a throw in and it’s game over. The thick fucking cunt decides to try and beat two players, loses it and they immediately go up the pitch and score. A 5 year old would have more nous than that.

We shat it in the second half and sat far too deep. Hearts are fucking atrocious and we let them stroll up to the half way line unchallenged every time. Anytime we remotely tried to play football and attack we looked dangerous. Got what we deserved.

Why the fuck did cosgrove change his successful spot kick routine and blast it.

Those first 2 pens were mackieesque against Queen’s Park.

Fuck going on Saturday.

Who's decision was it to go with 5 at the back and 'manage' the game out for the last 10 - 15 minutes.

I didn't think McIness did too much wrong with original team selection tonight or tactics for that matter, we didn't look overly defensive or negative up until Campbell had to go off. In saying that he couldn't wait to get Gallagher on for Wilson when we were 2-1 up with most of the second half to play and when we had to replace a Campbell with 10 minutes to go instead of putting a fairly big unit in there to just keep it simple he went to 5 at the back. Shitbag behavior.

• Upvote 1

Fortunate to be 2-1 up on the 90th min, horrific goal to lose so late on. Dina even start me on the pens, embarrassing. Devlin is never an Aberdeen player. Not good enough. Add Gallagher, Fat old Mcginn, Logan and a way too young Campbell to that list. 

McInnes has to walk now for me. Half the season done and its barely 2 months old domestically. 

Rank football. Rank players. Rank squad. 

Out.

We definitely do not have a rank squad. That's just not true.

Things are stale though and our players play scared of mistakes/ failure. It's being going on so long now that I believe McInnes is incapable of changing it.

His early teams played with a confidence and freedom. This team plays scared of going out with the system and displaying any individuality. It's time to say "thanks for everything" and part ways.

We definitely do not have a rank squad. That's just not true.

Things are stale though and our players play scared of mistakes/ failure. It's being going on so long now that I believe McInnes is incapable of changing it.

His early teams played with a confidence and freedom. This team plays scared of going out with the system and displaying any individuality. It's time to say "thanks for everything" and part ways.

Played his "squad" tonight. Not up to scratch. 

Chanced their luck and failed emphatically.

15 mins in the door and in my bed pissed off.

Fucking threw that away and those first 2 pens in the shootout were an embarrassment.

Its been a long time since I last felt this upset after loosing. We looked so comfortable up until Halkett's goal. Hearts look abysmal which is why its more infuriating. 

Gallagher is taking a lot of stick at the moment - he did a lot of chasing down and made some good runs. His crossing and decision making were poor though. It was a shame Wilson came off as he was playing well - he needs to start more often.

Fortunate to be 2-1 up on the 90th min, horrific goal to lose so late on. Dina even start me on the pens, embarrassing. Devlin is never an Aberdeen player. Not good enough. Add Gallagher, Fat old Mcginn, Logan and a way too young Campbell to that list.

McInnes has to walk now for me. Half the season done and its barely 2 months old domestically.

Rank football. Rank players. Rank squad.

Out.

Campbell? He was impressive last night.

Rank squad is nonsense. Its a good squad held back by a negative manager.