Hearts 2 - 2 Aberdeen

We definitely do not have a rank squad. That's just not true.

Things are stale though and our players play scared of mistakes/ failure. It's being going on so long now that I believe McInnes is incapable of changing it.

His early teams played with a confidence and freedom. This team plays scared of going out with the system and displaying any individuality. It's time to say "thanks for everything" and part ways.

Spot on.

Campbell? He was impressive last night.

Rank squad is nonsense. Its a good squad held back by a negative manager.

He looked decent for his age in a cup QF and tynecastle. Not the standard of squad player required to deal with injuries and still get results in big games. I felt he surrendered possession cheaply. He will be a starter for us one day however, I don't doubt.

He looked decent for his age in a cup QF and tynecastle. Not the standard of squad player required to deal with injuries and still get results in big games. I felt he surrendered possession cheaply. He will be a starter for us one day however, I don't doubt.

Don't agree. Cut out heaps of their attacks, him and Ferguson done well against a much more experienced Hearts midfield.

Unfortunately when Campbell went off we lost all control. To be fair I think a big reason for losing control was also Wilson going off for Gallagher, which is the equivalent to going down to 10.

Don't agree. Cut out heaps of their attacks, him and Ferguson done well against a much more experienced Hearts midfield.

Unfortunately when Campbell went off we lost all control. To be fair I think a big reason for losing control was also Wilson going off for Gallagher, which is the equivalent to going down to 10.

I thought Wheelan generally bossed it. Ferguson does better with experience beside him, like Shinnie. 

I feel bad for Gallagher. Clearly a try hard but really looks lost at the moment. Poor decision making just about every time he gets a chance to cross or shoot. Not good enough. 

Also do not think Mikey Devlin is good enough. Said it since he came back from his injury last season. Doesn't look up to the standard required.

This is the sort of post you'd have been all over a year ago.

Apology accepted.

We were pretty mediocre but not terrible.  Fate presented us with the tie, gift wrapped on a silver platter - alas we made a cunt of it.

Poor game management and dreadful penalties- both pretty inexcusable things.

I genuinely don't think we were that bad. Rode our luck early, came into game, played some nice stuff at times, we created chances. I thought we were managing hearts fine, they never looked like scoring. Just individuals making bad decisions.

Gallagher is taking a lot of stick at the moment - he did a lot of chasing down and made some good runs. His crossing and decision making were poor though. 

Seb Coe, Steve Ovett, Steve Cram...……...they could all run about quickly. There's a reason why none of them became footballers though

Seb Coe, Steve Ovett, Steve Cram...……...they could all run about quickly. There's a reason why none of them became footballers though

Have said this since the first time I saw Gallagher, he is an athlete with no footballing ability and I have seen nothing since to change my mind another horrendous signing who will be put in the Forrester, Zola and May category of signing failures

Have said this since the first time I saw Gallagher, he is an athlete with no footballing ability and I have seen nothing since to change my mind another horrendous signing who will be put in the Forrester, Zola and May category of signing failures

The problem with this one is that he has been brought in by Cormack, not DM. And he's getting game time every week despite Stevie Wonder and Colonel Blink being able to see that he is utter wank. I'm concerned that there is some clause in his loan agreement that forces McInnes to play him a certain percentage of game time or we face some sort of penalty.

The problem with this one is that he has been brought in by Cormack, not DM. And he's getting game time every week despite Stevie Wonder and Colonel Blink being able to see that he is utter wank. I'm concerned that there is some clause in his loan agreement that forces McInnes to play him a certain percentage of game time or we face some sort of penalty.

McInnes rates him

This is the sort of post you'd have been all over a year ago.

Apology accepted.

Yeah I think I'd have been all over someone slating Gallagher a year ago.

I've always been critical in certain areas. Backed the manager longer than others because I don't think we should bullet a manager for one poor season.

Right enough though, his time is up.

• Upvote 1

Absolutely no way is there is a clause. McInnes just likes him cause he works hard (he actually doesn't at all)

That's the worst Hearts team I've seen since they got relegated and I'd go as far as saying that team were better. Whelan a side their whole team are crap and he really pushed them on to get something from the game. 

Considine, Leigh and Hedges for me got pass marks. Leigh I thought was immense at times. Devlin and Logan shocking. How many times was the Hearts winger going to be allowed to put a ball in the box down Logans side before the manager just put Vyner at RB. He never done it and they get a goal from it. Ferguson was extremely quiet and Campbell wasn't good enough on the ball. We actually looked the fitter team and we had by far the stronger bench if used correctly. Anderson should of been on much earlier as gaps were appearing in behind the hearts defence in particular when they were pushing for an equaliser. We went to a back 5 and invited the pressure and ultimately paid the price.

Going get absolutely pumped on saturday. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That's the worst Hearts team I've seen since they got relegated and I'd go as far as saying that team were better. Whelan a side their whole team are crap and he really pushed them on to get something from the game.

Considine, Leigh and Hedges for me got pass marks. Leigh I thought was immense at times. Devlin and Logan shocking. How many times was the Hearts winger going to be allowed to put a ball in the box down Logans side before the manager just put Vyner at RB. He never done it and they get a goal from it. Ferguson was extremely quiet and Campbell wasn't good enough on the ball. We actually looked the fitter team and we had by far the stronger bench if used correctly. Anderson should of been on much earlier as gaps were appearing in behind the hearts defence in particular when they were pushing for an equaliser. We went to a back 5 and invited the pressure and ultimately paid the price.

Going get absolutely pumped on saturday.

I thought Ferguson was very good. Agree with Leigh and Hedges. Considine was terrible I thought.