Motherwell 0 - 3 Aberdeen

Fair fucks didnt see this coming at all.

WHERE ARE ALL THE MCINNESS HATERS NOW - LOL

This sort of comment is the shit that really bugs me. We've played some really nice stuff today and everyone is happy. Thats all the McInnes haters were asking for.

If he reverts back to hoofball eye bleeding stuff then he'll rightly get the hate again.

• Upvote 5

Well.

That would have been a fantastic result under normal circumstances of late.

Y'know, us in 2nd, M'well always being a difficult venue.

But to go there when we have been pure dogshite for the vast majority of the season and win 3-0 against a team with 5 wins out of 6 is stupendous.

3 cracking goals, great performance.

I've been quick to criticise but that was a great performance, really taking the game to Motherwell and showing that when we go forward and support in numbers we can look pretty good. Credit Greg Leigh as well thought he was good in the middle. Big test next week now.

Vyner, Gallagher and to a lesser extent, Leigh have all taken pelters on here since the start of the season so pleased for them all that they were all absolutely fantastic today. I actually had Gallagher as m.o.m but purely subjective.....any one of them could have taken it as could McGinn who was also very good. Cosgrove putting another million on his valuation with that finish too. 

I'm not convinced that putting that side out against Celtic would be a good idea although none of them deserve to be dropped on that performance (well maybe Logan who had yet another brainfart for the back pass that led to their penalty.....although he steadied up as the game progressed)

Had written off getting anything out of next week. Now cautiously optimistic we can upset the odds and take at least a point from the game.