I'm making soup

hebrewdon

Just stick with the tamato as it's lovely that way, add in some indian spices to flavour it up a bit then put in some plain noodles, should becaome very tasty that way.

If you want to make a nice bakwell tart i'll give you the recipe once i get it from school, it was lovely when i made it last week.

Guest LondonScottish
I'm just about to make tomato soup but I've lost my favourite recipe so am gonna just have to chuck in some other veg too and hope for the best

I'm thinking celery and parsnip

I need some inspiration

I also need a hand to put my food shopping away

i've just had leek and potato..........proper........knocks spots spots off tomato!!!

(Good to see you're sticking to your domestic duties by the way!! :appl: 10/10!!)

Just stick with the tamato as it's lovely that way, add in some indian spices to flavour it up a bit then put in some plain noodles, should becaome very tasty that way.

If you want to make a nice bakwell tart i'll give you the recipe once i get it from school, it was lovely when i made it last week.

Mmm I never thought about noodles

Ok my girls like to bake

A combination that would certainly do the trick.

Why don't you try out this one if you're being adventurous?

Brussel Sprouts and Caramalised Onion

That actually sounds quite nice I'll try it the next time I buy brussel sprouts

Minj are you skiving off school? ;)

(Good to see you're sticking to your domestic duties by the way!! :appl: 10/10!!)

You and K9 would have been well impressed with me today I have done all my ironing, tidied the girls' rooms, dusted and hoovered everywhere, put 2 loads of washing in, been to the bank and the fish shop and Tesco, and visited the gym to get a membership application ;)

You and K9 would have been well impressed with me today I have done all my ironing, tidied the girls' rooms, dusted and hoovered everywhere, put 2 loads of washing in, been to the bank and the fish shop and Tesco, and visited the gym to get a membership application ;)

Oh you were doing so well until that point.

No bloo star for you today.

Guest CAPSLOCK
I add sugar to the tomatoes

SUGAR WORKS WELL IN BOLOGNESE SAUCE TO TAKE THE EDGE OFF THE TOMATOES BUT OJ ADDS THE JUICELICIOUS FACTOR FOR SOUP.

YOU'RE MAKING ME HUNGRY.

;)

Guest CAPSLOCK
OP I'll try it how much juice just a little

DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH YOU'RE MAKING BUT I NORMALLY ADD A CUP FULL TO A DECENT SIZED PAN. YOU CAN ALSO WHACK IN SOME FRESHLY SQUEEZED ORANGES IF YOU LIKE 'THE BITS' AND ARE FEELING ADVENTUROUS.