Man U v Reading

Scarface

Guest LondonScottish

There's still all to play for.....if Reading get an early goal, then who knows? Coppell said today that although he didn't want to disrespect the FA Cup etc, Reading had waited a 100 and something years to get into the top flight and they weren't intending screwing that up. Therefore a few key players have been dropped. FA cup or not, he said, Reading have 38 cup finals already this season.

Good luck to them.

There's still all to play for.....if Reading get an early goal, then who knows? Coppell said today that although he didn't want to disrespect the FA Cup etc, Reading had waited a 100 and something years to get into the top flight and they weren't intending screwing that up. Therefore a few key players have been dropped. FA cup or not, he said, Reading have 38 cup finals already this season.

Good luck to them.

I think not!!! Game was over in the 6th minute imho. But this is a game that should never be on tv. Reserve teams both are playing yet a better game which has a chance of a shock is not on the box!!!! poor stuff from the bbc.

Guest LondonScottish
I think not!!! Game was over in the 6th minute imho. But this is a game that should never be on tv. Reserve teams both are playing yet a better game which has a chance of a shock is not on the box!!!! poor stuff from the bbc.

mmmm.....7 minutes to go......2-3....... wouldn't put my house on Man Utd at this stage!! :itch-chin:

Archived