Robbie Fowler

The Proclaimer

Fat-boy Fowler  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Genius or Fatty...

• Georgie Best
    • Georgie Porgie

Discuss

Robbie Fowler's agent has played down reports linking the Liverpool striker with a move to the United States.

Fowler, 31, is out of contract in the summer and New England Revolution coach Steve Nicol says he has spoken to the former England frontman about a move.

But Fowler's agent George Scott told BBC Radio Five Live: "He has not had a conversation with Steve and I don't think they could afford him anyway.

"If he was to think about moving, Qatar or Dubai could be an option."

Fowler's hopes of extending his Anfield career have been threatened by the arrival of Andriy Voronin from Bayer Leverkusen.

Guest glasgowdon
Where's the 'Brown' option?

For the record I think that he was sh*t hot when he was in his prime but now he's sh*te cos he's f*cking loaded and has no real desire to work his ass off.

Exactly. :appl:

No desire to work his ass off? He went into the reserves for 6 weeks to get himself fit. He lost 2 stone in the process. He was shocking at Man City and gained the weight, but as soon as he came to Liverpool he made the effort to get himself in shape.

He's still by far the best finisher at Liverpool FC, and was a great striker in his day. Never forget his hat trick against Villa, was brilliant!!

Genius in my eyes!

Fowler is still far heavier than he should be, but i know you wont say anything against anything to do with the Scousers.

Robbie Fowler is easily one of the best finishers I've seen in my lifetime. He was a fantastic talent and had Liverpool not sold him when they did, they may well have won the Premiership by now. The guy is sadly finished, but he was a genius.

Guest CAPSLOCK

HE BREEZES THROUGH MOST GAMES AND MAKES HIS GOALS LOOK EASY. AS SAID, HE LOST THE KILLER INSTINCT WHEN HE STARTED RAKING IT IN FROM HIS PROPERTY EMPIRE BUT HE'S STILL GOT IT. SHAME HE DOESN'T REALLY NEED IT NOW.

Fowler is still far heavier than he should be, but i know you wont say anything against anything to do with the Scousers.

Robbie Fowler is easily one of the best finishers I've seen in my lifetime. He was a fantastic talent and had Liverpool not sold him when they did, they may well have won the Premiership by now. The guy is sadly finished, but he was a genius.

When Real Madrid were rumoured to have offered

Archived