Lets all laugh at Hearts

5 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

What's to say? Worst result in Scottish football history. And worryingly, wasn't even a shock. Out both cups to Alloa and Brora. Happy to take pelters, it's deserved. The same team that was two pen kicks away from winning it in a final against Celtic in a run that included Rangers and Hibs. We are in freefall and going backwards. No doubt. 

I'm sure we've all been at the stage you want your team to lose, to force change. That's where I was. Now hoping it's so bad it forces not only Robbie out, but sees us cut all ties with Budge. Permanently. But our FOH are still too much in love with 'saviour Queen Ann'. 

Even though a shit Hearts team, got to hand it to Brora and the Highland League. Well done and good luck to them. 

Hopefully we'll be back up with Alex Neil at the helm and Robbie can go practice bore-ball with Ayr or Falkirk. But can't see it. Budge will stick with inaction and protect son of Levein. 

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

What's to say? Worst result in Scottish football history. And worryingly, wasn't even a shock. Out both cups to Alloa and Brora. Happy to take pelters, it's deserved. The same team that was two pen kicks away from winning it in a final against Celtic in a run that included Rangers and Hibs. We are in freefall and going backwards. No doubt. 

I'm sure we've all been at the stage you want your team to lose, to force change. That's where I was. Now hoping it's so bad it forces not only Robbie out, but sees us cut all ties with Budge. Permanently. But our FOH are still too much in love with 'saviour Queen Ann'. 

Even though a shit Hearts team, got to hand it to Brora and the Highland League. Well done and good luck to them. 

Hopefully we'll be back up with Alex Neil at the helm and Robbie can go practice bore-ball with Ayr or Falkirk. But can't see it. Budge will stick with inaction and protect son of Levein. 

Just gave you a regular -1 so you could have the full hoose of reactions for that post as it was the only one you were missing

5 hours ago, NEM said:

McInnes would do a decent job at Hearts imo.  Get them back to the bottom 6 SPFL where they belong

Joking aside McInnes would do a decent job there - if they get the version that first arrived here and not the lazy and unmotivated version that left us.

Hopefully they stand by Neilson.

3 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

Hearts fans would love a bit of McInnes. They'd think they were watching Guardiola reborn, his style of football would seem expansive and extravagant in comparison to what they have been brought up on in Levein and Neilsen. 

Aye the Mcinnesball of the past 2.5 years and Hearts are a match made in heaven.  He'd need to up his striker game - no more 6 foot 2 blonde beanpoles. 

6 foot 6 fat bastards only for the Jambos

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, NEM said:

Aye the Mcinnesball of the past 2.5 years and Hearts are a match made in heaven.  He'd need to up his striker game - no more 6 foot 2 blonde beanpoles. 

6 foot 6 fat bastards only for the Jambos

I'd love to see Ash Taylor running out, sporting that famous maroon jersey. Actually, any jersey that isn't ours will do. 

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

You've tried that a few times 

Wasn't funny the first time

Have you noticed that 95% of your posts try to mock or ridicule someone? You've nearly 7,000 dislikes against you from a forum where nearly everyone supports the same team as you. 

I don't know what image you're going for. The funny guy. The hard guy. The controversial guy. But none of it is working. The only excuse to pick on people consistently from a laptop is you're in P6. Take a day off. You wouldn't act like this in a pub. Fact.

PS. Remember. Again. You can block people. Or not visit at all. So stop acting so exasperated with everyone. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 2
1 minute ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Have you noticed that 95% of your posts try to mock or ridicule someone? You've nearly 7,000 dislikes against you from a forum where nearly everyone supports the same team as you. 

I don't know what image you're going for. The funny guy. The hard guy. The controversial guy. But none of it is working. The only excuse to pick on people consistently from a laptop is you're in P6. Take a day off. You wouldn't act like this in a pub. Fact.

PS. Remember. Again. You can block people. Or not visit at all. So stop acting so exasperated with everyone. 

Depending which of his personalities you are referring to of course, he has many. Retarded, egotistical, Walter mitty. Fantasist, liar, delusional & imbecile to name a few

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
20 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

MT may be a contrary cunt, but he's our contrary cunt.

You're an interloper and need to shut your fucking geggie you mink.

• Haha 2

We have fans all over the country. I know that's difficult for a supporter of an insignificant skidmark of a club like yours to grasp, but that's the way it is.

For the record, as I believe I've stated before, I quite like Hibbies. They're certainly preferable to the throbbers that tend to support Hearts. MT could live in Possil Park and he'd still be nowhere near the level of tink that infests Wester Hailes.

8 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Skins supports his local team and is quite a funny troll. 

MT supports your local team and has breath like a a dead lesbian. 

Skins isn't even close to being a troll. I don't think you know what that word means.

He's just a Jambo of no fixed abode since he got booted off JKB who seems to think we give a fuck about how shite he thinks his team is. His greeting-faced rant earlier in this thread was an embarrassment, and it's far from unique. Wouldn't be surprised if he cry-wanks himself to sleep every night over pictures of Jim Jeffries and once he does fall asleep, dreams of hate-fucking Budge.

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Hedges or Watkins have been ok but we are still looking at our lowest scoring season ever....

Watkins only here a few months - season started going downhill rapidly when he faked injury after a wonderful tackle by Broony ? 

Hedges was brilliant until his boyfriend fucked off to the huns 

On 3/25/2021 at 8:50 AM, Wester Hailes Skins said:

If granny Budge had balls she'd punt wee Robbie and appoint McInnes.

Ideal appointment for both parties.

He'd get you regular top 6 and a few cup runs.