Lets all laugh at Hearts

7 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Interesting choice of Username when;

A)  McInnes has been sacked 

B) Not being a Hearts fan

If you say so. 

Many happy clappers defended McInnes and said it wasn’t hoofball and as a piss take to them I thought hoofball was a decent name as may piss some off

Granted it’s nowhere near as anger inducting as yours is to huns

• Downvote 1

Budge won’t get rid of Neilson just now. Even he won’t manage to fuck up getting promoted from the position they are in. Surely...

If I was McInnes I’d be waiting to see what happens with the Scotland job after the euros, and if that’s not available then make a play for the Hearts job. Don’t think it’s much of a stretch to think Neilson won’t have them doing too well in the premiership early on next season.

Hearts need a similar (albeit bigger) type of rebuild like we needed when he arrived. I actually hope McInnes doesn’t get the job there. There’s a chance he’d sort them out like he did with us. I’d rather they remained an irrelevant joke of a team yo-yo’ing between the divisions for a while longer.

1. Neilson is gone before new season starts. 

2. Alex Neil doesn't want the job. Wants to stay in England. 

Based on this I'd say reasonable chance McInnes gets the job. Although a lot of fans seem to demand a past connection to the club. So McCann is still getting touted, who Budge likes. Given the risk of McCann, I'd take McInnes. 

The cost of employing then dismissing Neilson will be huge, so can only see us going for someone where no compensation is required. 

• Dildo 4
41 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Based on this I'd say reasonable chance McInnes gets the job. Although a lot of fans seem to demand a past connection to the club. So McCann is still getting touted, who Budge likes. Given the risk of McCann, I'd take McInnes. 

The cost of employing then dismissing Neilson will be huge, so can only see us going for someone where no compensation is required. 

1.who gives a fuck about what shitty shitty hearts do going forward

2.your team and support are mini huns, basically the dregs of society 

3.I hope your club dies just like there masters did, you deserve someone like budge running your wee social reek stained club.you also deserve McCann as your boss, hope this happens so you go back down.AGAIN

4.your support stink of stale pish, fags and fear.enjoy your day ya spoon burning junkie ?

• Haha 2

HTF can you bullet a manager who does exactly what he was employed to do? ie....get you promoted back to the SPL immediately.

One who also beat Hibs in  a SC semi and then came within seconds of winning it outright versus Celtic, only eventually losing on penalties less than 4 months ago.

I'm no Neilson fan btw, just cannot envisage any way he's getting chopped.......I just don't think you can afford to.

2 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Graham Rix?

3 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

HTF can you bullet a manager who does exactly what he was employed to do? ie....get you promoted back to the SPL immediately.

One who also beat Hibs in  a SC semi and then came within seconds of winning it outright versus Celtic, only eventually losing on penalties less than 4 months ago.

I'm no Neilson fan btw, just cannot envisage any way he's getting chopped.......I just don't think you can afford to.

Same question people asked us RE McInnes. 

Hearts fans are quite right to ask what's going on. Playing in a league where they absolutely dwarf the budget of their competitors, with no discernible style of play, just very direct. They should be looking to find a way of playing that they can use going forward, rather than just slogging every match. 

Chuck in the defeat to a highland league outfit and I think Neilson should be a little bit worried. 

Scottish football really has a problem with playing favourites. 

11 minutes ago, winchester83 said:

I see a desperate Elvis now commenting about Hearts again, the former Dons fan will do anything for a berth . Just a soldier of fortune that no c- - t wants.

Did you hear him last night on Sportsound? Seriously lost his shit, banging on the table etc etc about a lack of leadership at Fartz. Hyperventilating stuff.

8 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Did you hear him last night on Sportsound? Seriously lost his shit, banging on the table etc etc about a lack of leadership at Fartz. Hyperventilating stuff.

He's funny as fuck. I actually think he's slighly retarded and/or bonkers but until its confimed I'll keep on laughing.

Ridiculous accent too regardless.

1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

I heard a 2 minute section where he said that FOH should plough in their money no strings attached.

A lot of folk in football don't live in the real world, they expect us to turn up, pay the best part of £30 for a ticket and watch any old shite and never complain.

• Upvote 1
Just now, shut up meg said:

I heard a 2 minute section where he said that FOH should plough in their money no strings attached.

A lot of folk in football don't live in the real world, they expect us to turn up, pay the best part of £30 for a ticket and watch any old shite and never complain.

I read the tirade and thought the same. 

Fans should turn up, pay for tickets, put extra cash in, and then have no influence in how the club is ran ? 

I find a lot of ex pros turned pundits have this attitude, like the thousands of punters are all morons who don't know football because they haven't played professionally.

Its tripe. 

15 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

Thats exactly what I thought with all the careful what you wish for comments around the Mcinnes sacking. He is a good guy so Dons fans should keep turning up to watch shit football and be happy to be 4th as any ambition is frowned upon below the Cheeks

16 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I read the tirade and thought the same. 

Fans should turn up, pay for tickets, put extra cash in, and then have no influence in how the club is ran ? 

I find a lot of ex pros turned pundits have this attitude, like the thousands of punters are all morons who don't know football because they haven't played professionally.

Its tripe. 

1 minute ago, Sheepo said:

Thats exactly what I thought with all the careful what you wish for comments around the Mcinnes sacking. He is a good guy so Dons fans should keep turning up to watch shit football and be happy to be 4th as any ambition is frowned upon below the Cheeks

It's an old pals act, don't rock the boat and all that.

A lot of folk have lost their jobs or got their wages slashed over the last year but these clowns still expect us to continue to put money into the clubs so that a bunch of journeymen can live a great lifestyle and shit in each others shoes.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Same question people asked us RE McInnes. 

Hearts fans are quite right to ask what's going on. Playing in a league where they absolutely dwarf the budget of their competitors, with no discernible style of play, just very direct. They should be looking to find a way of playing that they can use going forward, rather than just slogging every match. 

Chuck in the defeat to a highland league outfit and I think Neilson should be a little bit worried. 

Scottish football really has a problem with playing favourites. 

English Football is the same. The amount of the  Dinosaur managers kicking about who keep getting gigs at decent sized clubs is unreal. 

On 4/6/2021 at 5:41 PM, shut up meg said:

It's an old pals act, don't rock the boat and all that.

A lot of folk have lost their jobs or got their wages slashed over the last year but these clowns still expect us to continue to put money into the clubs so that a bunch of journeymen can live a great lifestyle and shit in each others shoes.

+1 Thingy

Fucking pricks.

• Dildo 1