Lets all laugh at Hearts

Don't know where to start.

Maybe Mulraney. Wears air pods and listens to fucking Drake during the warm up. Gives Stendel the finger leaving the pitch. Where's our captain? I'd have ripped them out his ears and stomped them into our £1m mudbath then marched him up the tunnel for a proper talk. Can't see him playing again.

Whelan sacked. Called out Stendel for being in Germany. Whilst that cunt has a contract saying he can be in the Midlands 5 days a week. Fans supporting Stendel. He was there for family and private reasons. Organised ages ago.

Berra ignoring instructions from the sideline. Also rumours he made a square go come ahead gesture to a fan.

Halkett a stone overweight since out injured.

Squad are shite. A right back in midfield. A midfielder at right back. A left back in midfield. And an £8m wage bill.

Rumours Naismith to Killie as player manager.

Stewards ejecting fans for even voicing at Budge.

We're 100 per cent down. And worst is the feeling of apathy rather than anger. Budge has made us all just flat and sad rather than angry.

Although we'll still beat Aber3points, it's all too late.

Hibs first back to back wins at Tynie since 77. At least most of Budge's family will be happy and Ann can phone Dempster to say well done.

• Dildo 1

No way you’s are down this season.

Too much shite like Accies & Both St’s shambles to aid your fears on that count. Plus the fact the new manager has to be given backing in the January window to make some big changes. Yous will spunk some cash in an attempt to prove the new manager is a good find. He will no doubt have some players in mind already.

Last 5 games down there (in the McInnes demise era, summer 17 >>> present day), we've lost 3, drawn 2, won 0.

One of those draws culminating in a League Cup exit.

That place is developing a hex again.

Stupid late goal in the cup tie, thought we were comfortable otherwise. Most of our other performances have been horrible down there though. Looking only at stats Hearts seem to be creating lots of chances. If we score first I think the lack of confidence in their squad will be crucial as I don't think they are the worst team in the league based on squad.

St Johnstone did Hearts a big favour by beating Hamilton yesterday. Had Hamilton held out for a draw, it would have ensured that no matter if (when) Hearts beat us on Sunday, they'd still be rock bottom of the league at the winter break. Would certainly bring things into sharp focus for everyone at Tynecastle….and might have caused some doubts in their minds.

I suspect by season's end they will have rescued themselves from relegation although they might need to win in the play offs to do it (outwith Yinited who are coming up automatically there's no one in the Championship remotely good enough to beat Hearts over 2 legs). 

St Johnstone did Hearts a big favour by beating Hamilton yesterday. Had Hamilton held out for a draw, it would have ensured that no matter if (when) Hearts beat us on Sunday, they'd still be rock bottom of the league at the winter break. Would certainly bring things into sharp focus for everyone at Tynecastle….and might have caused some doubts in their minds.

I suspect by season's end they will have rescued themselves from relegation although they might need to win in the play offs to do it (outwith Yinited who are coming up automatically there's no one in the Championship remotely good enough to beat Hearts over 2 legs). 

Did anyone think Hamilton would beat Hibs over 2 legs?