Ronald Hernández

26 minutes ago, Millertime said:

1) he played in a Coventry team fighting relegation and he played for Bradford who GOT relegated,  so no, he was in the English 1st division.  Embarrassing 

2) his scoring average for us when he came back was worse than Zeroualis when he was here. Let that sink in, then apologise 

Still EPL though and he played centre mid 2nd time round hence creating goals as opposed to scoring, although still had the same scoring rate 2nd time. Zero had 3 good games and a few scattered moments in the rest. All  real Dons fans love Jess and rightly so, but you being Hun pond life you obviously don't get it

51 minutes ago, Millertime said:

After he left us a second time, 1 in 11

Try to keep up

I'm not disputing how good he was when he first broke through but after that he had an absolutely embarrassing footballing career

Zero played 40 club games and scored 11 goals in his ENTIRE career.  Now THAT'S an embarrassing career. 

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Try to keep up

I'm not disputing how good he was when he first broke through but after that he had an absolutely embarrassing footballing career

I’ve read some shite on here but that takes the biscuit

If you’re not fishing book yourself into a mental asylum asap 

51 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Try to keep up

1 in 11? What a load of fucking shite.

AFC Heritage https://backoffice.afc.co.uk/Team/CurrentSquad/player_show.cfm?player_id=234&Season=2000-01 has Jess having 123 starts and 4 sub appearances in his 2nd spell and he scored 31 goals. 

1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

Jess scored 107 goals in 565 games at club level.  How is that a goal every 11 games?  Scored more in 1 season at Bradford than Zeroali did in his 3 seasons in Scotland. 

He scored more in one season in his 2nd spell than zero scored in his entire AFC career.

And as for the embarrassing career statement, he played 18 times for Scotland which included the Euro 96 Wembley game after he burst onto the scene.

I know he was your mate and hero but you are talking through your arse.

1 hour ago, donswin1983 said:

Rashid Stayinbed....best thing about him was the song when he was warming up...

’he’s coming on, he’s coming on, Rashid’s coming on’

fuck we were honking back then....??

It was cringeworthy when he attempted pointless overhead kicks in various parts of the pitch. 

11 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Jess was not a central midfielder, just like Hicham wasn't a striker

Yes, he was.

You’re wrong.
He became a centre mid, certainly under Aitken. 

4-4-2 

Midfield 4 of Miller & Glass wide, with Jess & (usually) Grant in the centre.

Zero was talented but a show pony, more suited to Futsal. 

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

It was cringeworthy when he attempted pointless overhead kicks in various parts of the pitch. 

Yes, he was.

You’re wrong.
He became a centre mid, certainly under Aitken. 

4-4-2 

Midfield 4 of Miller & Glass wide, with Jess & (usually) Grant in the centre.

Zero was talented but a show pony, more suited to Futsal. 

We were poor back then...2 cup finals one year. From memory zero didn’t even come off the bench in the Leighton game against the Huns. Might be wrong, but he never started and Our striker was in goals after 5 mins...what a shit day that was ?

10 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I did start to wonder if this loan was always intended to be atlanta 2

Someone did mention that in here but can’t remember too. All but confirms he’s terrible if that is the case. Not having that the standard of there squad is much better than ours when you remove the designated players.