Coronavirus

Henry

16 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Sturgeon says it isn't a competition between Countries but Scotland has less cases per head than England, she actually says it twice. She really is a cow. 

Can’t help but feel comparing cases between neighbouring countries is a pointless exercise, this is much deeper than that. Only when the powerful elite driving this feel they have accomplished what they set out to do, will it be over.  

Getting excited about what Nicola or Boris project in moving forward and back to normal is a complete waste of time, they aren’t driving this on a global scale and in reality are only following the “science” (agenda). 

16 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

Can’t help but feel comparing cases between neighbouring countries is a pointless exercise, this is much deeper than that. Only when the powerful elite driving this feel they have accomplished what they set out to do, will it be over.  

Getting excited about what Nicola or Boris project in moving forward and back to normal is a complete waste of time, they aren’t driving this on a global scale and in reality are only following the “science” (agenda). 

They have loads of big population cities, we have 2. Of course more concentrated areas will have more cases.

4 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Pah - Christians are a tangible social group.

But there no such thing as "transgender people", they are in fact mentally ill people.

I assume the logic in saying they are mentally ill is in saying that their mind doesn't work in line with how their body/biology does?  

If you break that right down, using the same logic, could you not argue it is a physical illness?  

If there is a disconnect between the brain function and the body function, then you have to think which one takes precedence...  

21 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It's cruelty what we're doing with trans people, giving them hormone blockers, cutting cocks off and whatnot. In a few decades people will look back on it as barbaric, same as we do now with lobotomies and electro shock therapy

Should never have started pandering to them in the first place. Just send them straight to a psychiatrist 

7 hours ago, NEM said:

What if they don't work against the new strains?

I guess it would depend on the variant. 

If it's a slight mutation then the pharma labs should be able to tweak the vaccine fairly easily (according to what I've heard), but if it's a significant mutation that, say, attacks host cells in a different way then that might be a problem. 

It's all fucked MT son. They've won the battle. We'll all be hiding away from bugs and germs forever now. Now that politicians know they can get away with "lockdown" we'll have them on and off forever. I bet people went tonto when taxes started. How can the government or king or whatever just steal some of my money and throw me in jail if i don't pay it? they'll have said but it has happened and they've just got worse and worse. We're fucked pal.

9 minutes ago, Millertime said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-55631693

This is a classic example of bullshit and also,  inequality

When people are being censored left right and centre is it right that our main media outlet gets away with a headline like that?

"Worst excess deaths since World War 2"

Erm, yeah, but the population is 50% higher now, 75 years down the line

If you adjust the numbers based on population, then its the most excess deaths since 2007, not 1945

Its a genuine disgrace how they get away with that 

Agreed, sky news are especially bad for it

Speaking of... This quote is fucking brilliant, but requires a little thought ( Though nowadays it would be Chinaman rather than Pakistani)... we're missing out on some genius, moderately racist, comedy with PC culture, if I'm being honest.  

"You drop a Pakistani from any height, he'll always land on his feet.”

spacer.png