Coronavirus

Henry

38 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Cunts just call cunts racist to make themselves feel better about shit. You don't even have to do anything to be racist anymore, you just are one until you take a knee or that. 

I agree so much. Some of my friends know coloured people yet some still call me racist, it's an easy card to play.

9 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Speaking of... This quote is fucking brilliant, but requires a little thought ( Though nowadays it would be Chinaman rather than Pakistani)... we're missing out on some genius, moderately racist, comedy with PC culture, if I'm being honest.  

"You drop a Pakistani from any height, he'll always land on his feet.”

spacer.png

Ha ha. This man knew the score as well...

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
15 hours ago, Foster14 said:

I assume the logic in saying they are mentally ill is in saying that their mind doesn't work in line with how their body/biology does?  

If you break that right down, using the same logic, could you not argue it is a physical illness?  

If there is a disconnect between the brain function and the body function, then you have to think which one takes precedence...  

Simply being male or female is not an illness.  A persons biological sex is an objective fact, which can be tested and observed in a variety of ways.

When a person denies objective facts, it can only be a mental issue.

I don't say that to be disparaging but only because no-one can deny objective facts and expect to be taken seriously.

Such people certainly deserve compassion and support, but in terms of helping them reconcile their sense of self with their reality of self.  Giving them unnecessary and powerful drugs and carrying out unnecessary surgeries (in effects, mutilations) isn't helping them but failing them badly imo.

In any case, this affects such a negligible group of people that its prominence in society is indicative of the level of manipulation we live under (as is the fact that it is all complete nonsense).

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I see that Snidey Sturgeon is now working to undermine the UK's vaccine supply, by passing confidential vaccine contract info to her EU masters against the wishes of the the UK Government.

(The bungling EU, frustrated by its own incompetence and inability to act on corona virus, is now resorting to trying to steal vaccines paid for by others, including us, by preventing their export. And watch for the unedifying scenes of them fighting among themselves over what vaccines they can muster).

Thats right, she is prepared to risk Scottish lives, to curry personal favour in Brussels.  If her actions did lead to the UK losing vaccines, the UK would be justified in saying well, those are coming out of the Scottish allotment.

Between the wildcat referendum idea and this, her regime appears to be going totally off the rails - she must be going potty at being exposed as a malicious liar who tried to frame an innocent man.

Corona Virus has been a great example of the strengths and benefits of the UK, versus the bureaucracy, incompetence and selfishness of the EU.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

I see that Snidey Sturgeon is now working to undermine the UK's vaccine supply, by passing confidential vaccine contract info to her EU masters against the wishes of the the UK Government.

(The bungling EU, frustrated by its own incompetence and inability to act on corona virus, is now resorting to trying to steal vaccines paid for by others, including us, by preventing their export. And watch for the unedifying scenes of them fighting among themselves over what vaccines they can muster).

Thats right, she is prepared to risk Scottish lives, to curry personal favour in Brussels.  If her actions did lead to the UK losing vaccines, the UK would be justified in saying well, those are coming out of the Scottish allotment.

Between the wildcat referendum idea and this, her regime appears to be going totally off the rails - she must be going potty at being exposed as a malicious liar who tried to frame an innocent man.

Corona Virus has been a great example of the strengths and benefits of the UK, versus the bureaucracy, incompetence and selfishness of the EU.

You can apply those same adjectives that you have used to describe the EU to both regimes we are governed by. 

Their leaders are fucking horrible cunts only looking after their own self-prestige. They don't give a fuck about us, they only care about the fools that voted them into power and their elitist friends. Fuck them both. 

• Downvote 1
2 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Simply being male or female is not an illness.  A persons biological sex is an objective fact, which can be tested and observed in a variety of ways.

When a person denies objective facts, it can only be a mental issue.

I don't say that to be disparaging but only because no-one can deny objective facts and expect to be taken seriously.

Such people certainly deserve compassion and support, but in terms of helping them reconcile their sense of self with their reality of self.  Giving them unnecessary and powerful drugs and carrying out unnecessary surgeries (in effects, mutilations) isn't helping them but failing them badly imo.

In any case, this affects such a negligible group of people that its prominence in society is indicative of the level of manipulation we live under (as is the fact that it is all complete nonsense).

So your argument is basically that physical traits that can be tested and observed in a variety of ways is more important than a thought process that can not be tested and observed so easily?  

Strange that you don't apply the same burden of proof on your faith/ideological beliefs as that, isn't it?

• Upvote 1