Coronavirus

Henry

24 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Fact? Or opinion? 

Opinion, obviously. I've not carried out an analysis of all hat whinging. 

13 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Parky is happy to do whatever the authorities tell him to,  without question.  The model citizen for a dictatorship. OBEY OBEY 

That's not true though. You've just made that up because it suits you to look at things in absolutes. You're incapable of seeing the many, many shades of grey in situations. 

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
3 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

Parkie would be tearing Bojo to shreds if he was making the decisions on Covid restrictions for Scotland. His support for independence means he's got blind faith in Wee Nikki tho. Very similar traits to CS. 

Can you imagine the fuss if Boris let 50k England supporters go to Glasgow but banned them from Edinburgh? Sturgeon and the cult would be apoplectic.

10 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

Parkie would be tearing Bojo to shreds if he was making the decisions on Covid restrictions for Scotland. His support for independence means he's got blind faith in Wee Nikki tho. Very similar traits to CS. 

There's plenty things the Scottish Government have done & continue to do wrongly. 

I've criticised them where appropriate. If you've not read that, then that's not my fault. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Opinion, obviously. I've not carried out an analysis of all hat whinging. 

That's not true though. You've just made that up because it suits you to look at things in absolutes. You're incapable of seeing the many, many shades of grey in situations. 

Whereas you see black and how much better than white it is

• Haha 1

What I don't get is that we were told repeatedly last summer that Sturgeon "didn't have control of our borders" Indeed I was told that very thing on here and yet there she is banning people from going to and from Manchester. It's almost as if she made a massive fuck up last year and doesn't want to admit it.

6 hours ago, Zeus said:

Dr Gill on the radio warning of the consequences of the fans enjoying themselves on Friday. 

She's loving all this

baroness Morgan :dontknow: said she was looking on in horror at the scenes during the weekend. It’s great people are finally starting to not give a fuck and are getting on with their lives. 

• Like 1