Coronavirus

Henry

6 minutes ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

It's completely unenforceable and they know it. The poisonous dwarf trying to pretend she gives a fuck again.

Given that a lot of the decisions aren't necessarily based entirely on her own advisers criteria and/or the science, then what's stopping her from flicking the switch on an area like Aberdeen again?

3 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

Given that a lot of the decisions aren't necessarily based entirely on her own advisers criteria and/or the science, then what's stopping her from flicking the switch on an area like Aberdeen again?

Nothing, but at least she'd have a shot at enforcing that since it's actually in Scotland.

100% of her decisions are based on trying to embarrass the English. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Many travelled back from Wembley and 1 got it... now all pals have to isolate who were close proximity. Lot of shite.

Elrick school closed.

Round and round we go, never ending.  Waiting for the 524 cocktail bar variant to appear in the coming weeks

• Dildo 1

I got hammered last time for saying this.... Mobile testing units aren't helping (whine) 

These are set up for asymptomatic testing. So is going to pick up "cases" when folk don't know they've got it while then spirals to folk they've been in contact with. 

The most vulnerable are now fully jabbed up (the vaccine is the end game apparently) so why does it massively matter if they are spreading it? That's a if.... 

I'll get told the vaccine isn't 100% here so what's the way forward or is this it? I think we all know now Covid isn't just going to suddenly fuck off, we could lockdown fully again get down numbers but then open up and a new variant appears and numbers increase again and repeat all again. (whine) 

?

• Dildo 1
33 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Autumn vaccine will be rolled out soon enough.

Human pin cushions some of you lot.

Suck it up and eat your vitamins like good little bitches to the government.

Adolf Sturgeon and BawJaws know best.

I'll send you pics from my holiday pal once im double vaccinated. 

5 minutes ago, Zeus said:

I got hammered last time for saying this.... Mobile testing units aren't helping (whine) 

These are set up for asymptomatic testing. So is going to pick up "cases" when folk don't know they've got it while then spirals to folk they've been in contact with. 

The most vulnerable are now fully jabbed up (the vaccine is the end game apparently) so why does it massively matter if they are spreading it? That's a if.... 

I'll get told the vaccine isn't 100% here so what's the way forward or is this it? I think we all know now Covid isn't just going to suddenly fuck off, we could lockdown fully again get down numbers but then open up and a new variant appears and numbers increase again and repeat all again. (whine) 

?

People will always be dying with it. Sturgeon has stated clearly that "one covid death is too many" so anyone that thinks we'll be free of restrictions while she's in power just isn't listening.

26 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

Round and round we go, never ending.  Waiting for the 524 cocktail bar variant to appear in the coming weeks

Bloody hope not I've been there twice in past 2 weeks.  Keep me in your thoughts and prayers

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

People will always be dying with it. Sturgeon has stated clearly that "one covid death is too many" so anyone that thinks we'll be free of restrictions while she's in power just isn't listening.

She made an arse of herself last year when she proudly stated she would eliminate covid completely .

How's that working out.

• Dildo 2
18 hours ago, thedandydon said:

I still don’t get the alarm with this ‘delta’ variant. Unless the government know something we don’t, which is probable. Were now 5 weeks on from allowing mixing indoors. Numbers were naturally going to rise. They’re not huge figures yet, not have hospitalisations although they have crept but amongst which age groups? Deaths are pretty flat and have been for months.

I really can’t fathom the reluctance to open up travel. Part of me thinks it’s political decision to help boost our economy. Keep us Brits at home and spending in the UK. Are double vaccinated folk going to be any more likely to import variants now or in 2-3 months time? If they don’t want folk travelling over summer just come out and tell us. Fed up hearing “we’re waiting on the data, we’re looking at it blah blah blah”

Do you not know that, according to AFC Chat’s resident self-proclaimed expert on this matter, current vaccines are not effective against any of the variants.

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 1
56 minutes ago, CraigHill said:

Do you not know that, according to AFC Chat’s resident self-proclaimed expert on this matter, current vaccines are not effective against any of the variants.

Have a dildo for your efforts

And show me a single quote where I have said that....

• Dildo 1