Coronavirus

Henry

16 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Why ? 

For likes from strangers on the Internet. 

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It used to be a fixed menu for the £3 lunch ,matey . I think you’re expecting way too much for £3 . ? Screaming  at the bar staff because there’s no cheese platter Ffs ? 

Im talking over 20 years ago since my experience though. 

It must've been the old £1.50 lunch when you went then ?

Had choices when I used to go. Hearty fair like stovies, mince and tatties, etc. 

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Studebaker-90 said:

I was thinking the other day that I have not once been contacted by the test and trace folks despite being in a swathe of places Including pubs, restaurants and the gym amongst others north and south of the border. Again is that just me being lucky or is it more likely that places within the hospitality space have such a low prevalence of the virus that it’s very unlikely to happen. 

Helps if you give them your real phone number.

41 minutes ago, Parklife said:

For likes from strangers on the Internet. 

It must've been the old £1.50 lunch when you went then ?

Had choices when I used to go. Hearty fair like stovies, mince and tatties, etc. 

you were in a pub on Viccy road, whereas Hanz was at the proper pub on eglinton toll!

1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

Do you give them a dummy phone number?  I do. 

Haven't done it with the Test and Protect scheme but used it do this on matchdays at the Northern Gold Club when giving name and address details to gain entry to the bar.

P. Manuel, P. Sutcliffe and A. Hitler were a few of many pseudonyms provided. Peter Ness's details were never given though?

51 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It used to be a fixed menu for the £3 lunch ,matey . I think you’re expecting way too much for £3 . ? Screaming  at the bar staff because there’s no cheese platter Ffs ? 

Im talking over 20 years ago since my experience though. 

Have been in in last few years, before a gig at the O2. Very accommodating, decent proper bar. Decent juker (rip)

better than that hun bar across and up from the O2 with the circular bar in the middle of the building 

2 hours ago, Poodler said:

Have been in in last few years, before a gig at the O2. Very accommodating, decent proper bar. Decent juker (rip)

better than that hun bar across and up from the O2 with the circular bar in the middle of the building 

25 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Laurieston? 

Yeah. The Laurieston - which isn't a sevco or celtic bar. 

4 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-54793726

Emptying the dishwasher gives her a migraine? 

Had the look of a work shy whoor is you ask me.

Why is those who claim to be affected are quick to highlight their previous sporty life... This time last year I ran 30 miles daily, did a triathlon a week and cycled coast to coast in the evenings.....

Did ye, aye ?