Coronavirus

Henry

1 minute ago, Studebaker-90 said:

It may not be officially mandatory but if companies begin to demand proof of vaccination, and some have already said they will be doing this, then it is by definition mandatory in order to have the freedom to live how you want to. I suppose we will have to wait and see how it develops. 

Hopefully enough people have the sense to say no and those companies deservedly go bust

15 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Sounds good. Free to folk who can't afford, those that can pay the £50 it costs, or whatever. I'm cool with that. 

Sounds like a niche in the commercial market you have missed out on, Parky min.

What about the creation of a self Coronavirus vaccination giftset in time for Christmas, complete with needle, syringe, leather strap, plaster, and a vial of vaccine, all packed together in a nice Tupperware tub? 

Factor in your price of labour, materials and overheads in the manufacturing, production and distribution of the gift set, you could reasonably retail it for, say, £70, based on your estimate of the cost of the vaccine. 

Would make a lovely and novel gift for someone this Christmas.

2 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

It’s not a conspiracy. The president of quantas has said passengers wanting to board their flights will need to prove they’ve been vaccinated against covid 19 

Ticketmaster have also said you'll likely need proof of vaccine to buy tickets from them.  Scouse / manc touts outside it is then

1 minute ago, Studebaker-90 said:

So on the one hand you don’t think the vaccine should be mandatory but you’d actively seek to support businesses that are encouraging it. Does that contradiction not bother you? 

Not sure I see a "contradiction" tbh. Companies, governments, independent bodies, charities, etc can encourage uptake of a vaccine if they like. 

You're free to use/not use these companies as you wish, just as I am free to do so. 

I'd seek keeping myself safer. If a company has a policy that'll do that, I'll use them before one who's chosen a different route. 

i think they fast tracked a vaccine for swine flu in America 1976 after an outbreak of some sorts.  Ended up the program was cancelled and president Gerald Ford pretty much got the heave ho after he heavily endorsed it.  More people allegedly died after the vaccine than of the actual Swine flu.  Of course they said it wasn't the vaccine but some had heart attacks days after getting the jag.  Sure technology has came a long way since 76 but this may happen again.  Only fools rush in :)

30 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

This is the kind of thing to expect in the next few months 
THIS VACCINE IS NOT SAFE!!! 
MY FRIEND’S UNCLE HAD THE VACCINE AND THREE WEEKS LATER HE WAS HAPPILY WALKING HOME FROM THE PUB VIA A SHORTCUT ACROSS THE MOTORWAY WHEN HE WAS STRUCK AND KILLED BY AN ARTICULATED LORRY !! THIS HAD NEVER HAPPENED B4 HE GOT THE VACCINE!!

Therefore applying the same logic for COVID 19 diagnosis/reason for death. 

40 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

This is the kind of thing to expect in the next few months 
THIS VACCINE IS NOT SAFE!!! 
MY FRIEND’S UNCLE HAD THE VACCINE AND THREE WEEKS LATER HE WAS HAPPILY WALKING HOME FROM THE PUB VIA A SHORTCUT ACROSS THE MOTORWAY WHEN HE WAS STRUCK AND KILLED BY AN ARTICULATED LORRY !! THIS HAD NEVER HAPPENED B4 HE GOT THE VACCINE!!

Hadn't realised they were going to log vaccine deaths the same way they do with Covid

Just now, Parklife said:

They'll have to check for altered DNA to see if the person has had a vaccine. 

Back being a smart cunt again?

I posted several links which stated some of the vaccines being looked at fucked about with DNA.  Can't be arsed going over it again but given none of the vaccines have went through the usual testing nobody knows what the long term effects will be.  So I'llstick to trusting my immune system to walk it off

By all means immunodeficient weaklings (such as yourself) can feel free to be the Guinea pigs

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

Back being a smart cunt again?

Never stopped. You can avoid it by not posting total shite. 

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

I posted several links which stated some of the vaccines being looked at fucked about with DNA.  Can't be arsed going over it again but given none of the vaccines have went through the usual testing nobody knows what the long term effects will be.  So I'llstick to trusting my immune system to walk it off

None of the vaccines being uses "alter DNA" like you hilariously claimed. It was nonsense. 

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

By all means immunodeficient weaklings (such as yourself) can feel free to be the Guinea pigs

I've a well-functioning immune system, thanks. I wouldn't call people who don't "weaklings" and conversely suggest I'm some kinda tough guy because of it though. 

That's the behaviour of a dafty. 

• Upvote 1