Coronavirus

Henry

14 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I was a bit fucked for three days after getting the second dose . In fact it was a combination of getting the vaccine then going up to a well known boozer’s flat on this forum to buy a case of soft drink .

Yes,  I had the Pfizer then went up to Mizers for some Tizer for a fiver. 

?

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

What if the child died due to Covids , had wanted the vaccine , but the parents had fed them a loaf of Facebook psycho-bollocks, and advised them against it ?

The parents would have to live with that then. TBF the government's own advisors have said the risk to children is so small it's not worth the risks of the vaccines so you could understand parents choosing not to.

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

The parents would have to live with that then. TBF the government's own advisors have said the risk to children is so small it's not worth the risks of the vaccines so you could understand parents choosing not to.

Follow the science when it suits them the cunts

8 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

You wonder what the science behind mass vaccination is? 

Hopefully this helps. 

Link

Think most people understand that. But there is a difference between getting vaccinated to protect yourself, and getting vaccinated to protect other people.

The primary reason people got the MMR jag is to protect themselves from MM or R. That isn't the case here. Not saying what's the right thing to do, but it's a very different risk calculation.

1 minute ago, Ramandu said:

Think most people understand that. But there is a difference between getting vaccinated to protect yourself, and getting vaccinated to protect other people.

The primary reason people got the MMR jag is to protect themselves from MM or R. That isn't the case here. Not saying what's the right thing to do, but it's a very different risk calculation.

The science is the same. 

You implement a mass vaccination to eradicate, or minimise, the spread of a disease. 

12 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

You wonder what the science behind mass vaccination is? 

Hopefully this helps. 

Link

I'm talking that age group, chance of illness is miniscule, bit like flu, kids don't get jabbed for that as they don't get very ill if they catch it. The side effects will be worse than the disease, just seems at odds with what we were told. My daughter caught it, mild cold symptoms for a day or so, vaccine floored her for the guts of a week. 

So again, what's the science giving it to under 16's? especially when poor Countries haven't been able to vaccinate the at risk groups.

Guest milne_afc
Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

Eh thought vaccinated folk were less transmissible therefor less likely to pass a virus on to family members etc.,

I think that’s what the medical pros refer to as “a load of old shit”

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Even if the risks to a particular group exceed the benefits to them?

I'm not convinced.

Mass vaccination isn't intended to be tailored to individual groups, which is probably why they settled on the term, 'Mass Vaccination'.

2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

The passports thing will fall apart. Like the track and trace has.

Vaccine passports are the end game. They're trying to implement a Chinese style social credit system and they are using this so called pandemic to railroad them through. They know that under normal circumstances we would never have agreed to them. They must be stopped.

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

Vaccine passports are the end game. They're trying to implement a Chinese style social credit system and they are using this so called pandemic to railroad them through. They know that under normal circumstances we would never have agreed to them. They must be stopped.

Who are ‘they’?

Just now, manboobs109 said:

Well mass vaccination shouldn't be the strategy here then. That'll be why the JCVI recommended against it.

I think when you're trying to eradicate a disease, mass vaccination is the most effective way to do that, because... you know... everyone's vaccinated.