Coronavirus

Henry

On 12/5/2021 at 5:48 PM, Parklife said:

You claimed an increase as if it were fact. You've had multiple requests for info that shows that. 

You've claimed something is a fact. I've asked you to show me why you've drawn that conclusion. You've refused. 

Im not against it. I asked for data to back up what you're saying. If there's an issue with the vaccines, we all should know and see the info. Info you say exists but that you're refusing to provide.  

Honestly why do you even bother. 

I just nod and walk away now. Better for the stress level 

• Upvote 2

Sturgeons announcement yesterday was just to announce some sort of further restrictions are coming if/when she gets money from the UK Gov. 

With some scary words thrown in. 

We've all done our but for the best part of 2 years. Time to move on and bin all talk of mandatory vaccination etc*

*I'm pro vaccine 

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

You mean it's played out the same as last year? Christmas will be fine.

'Okay we recommend you don't do Christmas parties'.

And now maybe a story regarding 18th December for more measures. Where have i heard this before?

It's winter, respiratory viruses spread. The NHS has it ingrained in them to say they are "swamped" they'll never say they can cope. It's going to happen every year now.

6 minutes ago, Roberto said:

You mean it's played out the same as last year? Christmas will be fine.

'Okay we recommend you don't do Christmas parties'.

And now maybe a story regarding 18th December for more measures. Where have i heard this before?

No matter how "protect the NHS" you are, they can't deny how much its panning out like last Christmas. 

The "silver bullet" mind LOL 

Fully expect some sort of restrictions being announced in the days leading up to Christmas. 

21 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

I'm genuinely gonna learn how to hunt.

Russia piling in to Ukraine.  China steaming in to Taiwan ( and hopefully Australia @BrianFaePerth ) with hundreds of US military bases surrounding them.

If the lights go off I'd be fucked in maybe 3 days.

Not with my new Rambo knife, crossbow and other cool shit though...

The natives will have you shagged, killed, skinned and in a pot within a day you wimp.

• Haha 2