Coronavirus

Henry

1 minute ago, NEM said:

Changed your tune from last week then

Bit of everything. 

COVID was shite, so vaccine make it less shite if I get it again. 

Also the stupid vaccines passports were gonna lock me out of football etc, and couldn't be having that. 

I probs would've been ok again if I got COVID but no harm in getting a little prick inside you. 

It's the big ones that hurt, man.

15 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

COVID was shite, so vaccine make it less shite if I get it again. 

Thats how they're selling it, but its not really how it plays out

You are training your immune system around a specific spike protein that's already out of circulation

You are more at risk from subsequent variants and other types of viruses as a result of that

Its called original antigenic sin

55 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Spoke to someone today who works for ambulance service.

They are finding the delta phase was bad and were constantly having to take people to hospital, omicron - is just a very chesty mild form of flu/cold. As of yet hasn't taken anyone to hospital.

Delta was far worse. And mostly people remain at home currently.

Make of that what you will.

Way too early to tell. Given there's normally a 2-3 week lag between illness and hospitalisation, the ones out of 200k plus people who've got it over the past few days that do require hospitalisation, won't do so for a fortnight or so. 

Hopefully that proves to be the case though. 

2 hours ago, Poodler said:

6-FE778-A1-D717-4-B9-C-B19-C-074758-F7-E

1 in 20000 isn’t great odds. A 1 in 20000 chance of dying for a person who wouldn’t be bothered at all by covid.

I can’t believe that’s not headline news 

What I don't get. Study shows 1 in 23,800 chance of heart inflammation and people afraid of the vaccine think that's a huge risk not worth taking. 

But in Scotland there's been 788,000 covid cases, 26,000 hospital inpatients have been discharged. That's 1 in 33 cases requiring an overnight stay in hospital. Not taking into account 9,771 deaths too which is 1 in 80. Correct me if my maths is completely wrong. 

So I'd imagine the rate of some heart inflammation from actually getting covid is a lot nearer those statistics than 1 in 23,800?

15 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Thats how they're selling it, but its not really how it plays out

You are training your immune system around a specific spike protein that's already out of circulation

You are more at risk from subsequent variants and other types of viruses as a result of that

Its called original antigenic sin

Still alive, anyway:

Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Was on like a 12-15 hour session. Gees a break

Christ, don’t ever go out with Bluto. You’d end up drinking about 8 beers!

8 minutes ago, huncunts said:

What I don't get. Study shows 1 in 23,800 chance of heart inflammation and people afraid of the vaccine think that's a huge risk not worth taking. 

But in Scotland there's been 788,000 covid cases, 26,000 hospital inpatients have been discharged. That's 1 in 33 cases requiring an overnight stay in hospital. Not taking into account 9,771 deaths too which is 1 in 80. Correct me if my maths is completely wrong. 

So I'd imagine the rate of some heart inflammation from actually getting covid is a lot nearer those statistics than 1 in 23,800?

I would expect that if age and other health conditions are controlled for, the difference will be a lot less. It's not obvious to me that a healthy 20 year old male will have greater individual risk from covid than from the vaccine.

Disclaimers: Not obvious means I don't know, I could believe numbers either way. And I know there's a community risk I'm not accounting for.

15 minutes ago, huncunts said:

788000 confirmed cases?

What about the 1 in 3 who get no symptoms? The people who had it when there was no testing? Must be over 2 million at least.

58 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

One thousand pages of this shit....

Remarkable.

What were the highlights?

NEM and his vaccine and DNA altering claim.

Moobs regular breakdowns....

Eugene Fanny mentalness...

Mentalness is spreading your already massive aids ridden hibees hoop, bending over and being ploughed by the pharma cartel for a virus with over 97% survival rate & enjoying it. 

• Haha 1

Things would be a lot more open and honest if they just said -

Look cunts, we're putting in the digital id surveillance and social credit system, and that's that

Just get on fucking board and we'll stop pushing vax mandates and treating you like pin cushions

At this point I'm ready to say ok, fine, but you'll need to provide the smartphone, cos i ain't got one

• Upvote 1