Coronavirus

Henry

10 hours ago, JakieBastard said:

If all you have left to get mad about is other folk still choosing to wear face masks, then it's a fairly good sign that covid has had its day

I'm not mad, I pity those people, for they are clearly devoid of rationality and/or consumed by fearmongering that they have lost touch with reality.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2022/may/07/vaccine-to-stop-covid-transmission-should-now-be-top-priority-says-leading-uk-scientist

The Canadian immunologist also said “the booster had no impact on deaths, despite all the rah-rah,” suggesting that two vaccine doses were enough to prevent death and serious illness. “The booster was driven by the perceived need to increase neutralising antibody levels,” he said.

bit embarrassing for those who bought into Pfizer’s profiteering, eh Parky 

39 minutes ago, Poodler said:

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2022/may/07/vaccine-to-stop-covid-transmission-should-now-be-top-priority-says-leading-uk-scientist

The Canadian immunologist also said “the booster had no impact on deaths, despite all the rah-rah,” suggesting that two vaccine doses were enough to prevent death and serious illness. “The booster was driven by the perceived need to increase neutralising antibody levels,” he said.

bit embarrassing for those who bought into Pfizer’s profiteering, eh Parky 

New continent. Same try-hard approach to Hatting. 

32 minutes ago, Parklife said:

New continent. Same try-hard approach to Hatting. 

Nothing of the sort

All the former ‘conspiracy theories’ regarding the vaccine/ profiteering etc are coming true and it’s leaving the likes of you who believed the narrative with egg on your dish 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Poodler said:

Nothing of the sort

All the former ‘conspiracy theories’ regarding the vaccine/ profiteering etc are coming true and it’s leaving the likes of you who believed the narrative with egg on your dish 

Again, trying very hard. 

Get back to the Russell Brand vids, son. 

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Poodler and Bri? Correct. 

Poodler just completely making things up and attributing them to me. Poor lad has been doing it for months.

I’d be embarrassed too if I believed everything they told you, nae worries 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

Monkeypox lockdown coming?

I had that thought earlier on this week min.

Hypothetically, if there is yet another lockdown due to, this time around, the outbreak of monkeypox, I wonder if there will be a ban on people buying PG Tips teabags, endorsed by fellow primates, chimps? ?

The media would create mass hysteria claiming that PG Tips teabags are made by the cousins of monkeys and are highly infectious, theoretical shite that would be absorbed by the weak, insular masses of our nation.

Lovely animals are chimps.

• Haha 1

There is no specific vaccine for monkeypox, but a smallpox jab offers 85% protection since the two viruses are quite similar.

Authorities in the UK said they had bought stocks of the vaccine and started offering it to those with "higher levels of exposure" to monkeypox.

Spanish health authorities have also reportedly purchased thousands of smallpox jabs to deal with the outbreak, according to Spanish newspaper El País.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-61506562

No thanks Pfizer, the immune system deals with it just fine. Another great transfer of public money to our saviours though 

• Upvote 1