Aberdeen 2 - 1 Livingston

Apart from a 10/15 minute spell in the 2nd half I thought we were poor again. 

Why when we were 2 up we sat back and allowed Livingston to put pressure on us is beyond me. 

Considine's commentary was very interesting at times. Called out some of McInnes's tactics a few times. 

Positives - 3 points 

2nd half much better, play 2 good bits of football and get 2 goals from it might make Mcinnes think !! Not sure why Sibbald wasn't booked and then sent off at the penned then commits another 2 fouls quickly after and still no 2nd yellow. Thought Hedges was much better 2nd half as was Kennedy. Hayes was MOM for me although Ferguson and McCrorie were good also. Watkins played well but should really have scored at 2-0. Considine being quite critical about the tactics a couple of times was amusing Today 

1 minute ago, DaveTheDon said:

80 mins of shite + 10 mins of quality = 3 points. 

We'll take that but no reason why we shouldn't have stepped on their throat at 2 nil and got a couple more.

Disappointed with some of McInnes' substitutions. Maybe Consi can have a word at training 

Aye it was interesting that Consi seemed totally amazed by the substitution. 

Shite first half

a very good 20 minutes at the start of the second half when we should’ve gone 3-0 up & been out of sight only to be looking at the clock the last 10-15.

It shows what we can do when we play quick passing football.. the 2nd goal was a cracker.

Watkins had a good debut, especially considering how little football he’s had.

Been a good week.

It’s a pity that the “COVID 8” are likely to be our for a while now, starting at Easter Road. 

Annoyed with Kennedy. I get what he was trying to do but if he just played it simple, keeping himself between the net and the player, that ball would have never gotten through and livi wouldnt have scored.

No clue what happened to Watkins during the match. And dunno about that tackle on Logan either.  

Happy with the win. Seems like we're getting back into it. I'm hoping come the next 2 matches we'll be fitter and more confident playing on the pitch. 

Here's hoping!

COYR! 

1 minute ago, 1903Fitba said:

McInnes is the sort of cunt that cashes out on bets. 

Terrible man. I would hate to be in the trenches with him. 

Agreed 

I bet he brings his wife to orgasm In the same method every time, if at all

rigid and too arrogant to change his ways.

improvise, adapt, overcome. He wouldn't survive Basic 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1