Money saving tips

daytripping

11 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Interesting. 

A pair of mega old cunts live over the back of me. They put one up and cathedral bells stomped over and ripped it down. 

Im under the impression its just a painless nuisance but bells wasn't happy and the old cunts didnt have a clue how to react to it. 

I get on fine with Cathy Bells but id chop those chimers right off if she did that in my garden....and kill her cats. 

4 out of the 5 are absolute wankers anyway, lily is a nice cat but we cant get sentimental. 

? "I'd chop those chimers right off"

On 10/31/2020 at 9:12 AM, rocket_scientist said:

We used to go to Cousins. Dunno why, never liked the place personally but watched the Scotland England 96 game there. Bad atmosphere which kicked off a couple of times but without going full scale. We walked out after the game to head somewhere better and despite a beautiful sunny day and Union Street being deserted, there was evil, menace and violence in the ether. Think we changed course and headed up the west end where the weak middle classes never fecht and where posh and wannabe tarts were plentiful. 

That night was mental did somebody not ending up getting thrown a window in the Malt Mill? I remember walking up town and just about anyone was up for smacking somebody.