AFChat Awards 2020

Henry

28 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Weed heads always have paranoia and mental health problems, I think you'll steer the hat into oblivion if given the reigns 

Back in the days before you became big in Oil, did you have much experience in the mental health wards?  I used to play football with a couple of nurses... they were onto any drugs they could get their hands on!  Apart from weed - which i thought was weird initially.  However, one of them worked in a mental health ward and they reckoned the vast majority of patients they had through the door had a history of cannabis abuse. They wouldn't touch it.

It defo exacerbates existing mental health problems. You'll also find that a lot of crazy cunts self medicate with it. 

I blame a lot of the new green that's going around now. It's fucking mental stuff, borderline hallucinogenic so if you're smoking it every day it's going to affect you. 

Like everything moderation is the key. 

15 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That’s either Pulp or Morrissey that verse . 

Wasn't aware it was a copy of lyrical works sung by Jarvis Cocker or Steven Morrissey min.

I'll be getting done for the inadvertent theft of Intellectual Property if this can be proven to be true and admissible in a court of law. 

Porridge and stale bread for me this Christmas at her majesty's pleasure. Lovely.

5 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I don’t think her majesty gets any pleasure from folk getting jailed .

At her age she’s probably ambivalent towards it .

WRONG!  She fucking loves folk getting locked up.  She used to go down to Wordwood Scrubs and laugh at the inmates doing exercise.

7 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

Back in the days before you became big in Oil, did you have much experience in the mental health wards?  I used to play football with a couple of nurses... they were onto any drugs they could get their hands on!  Apart from weed - which i thought was weird initially.  However, one of them worked in a mental health ward and they reckoned the vast majority of patients they had through the door had a history of cannabis abuse. They wouldn't touch it.

My surviving group of nurse pals are all excellent drug users, none touch weed though, agreed. 

you're a good man Moobsoid, Im just concerned you won't be militant enough to guide the hat into national media in 2021. 

Psychedelics can be a very bumpy ride, I don't really recommend them to anyone. Yon mushroom chocolates the other night was a fine two hour trip, but a full 12 hour acid trip is exhausting and if you're having a bad time it's a nightmare. 

get high on life, that's what I bloody say. Tuesday to Thursday anyway