Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

Ach here son - none of that sure... Cunt had long outstayed it's welcome by the time I removed the life support ✌️ 

Mind after the fourth vote to get it away- yon one where cavey was proper frothing at the mouth about - that was it, the next mass call, make it so. 

Unfortunately son - a wee prick like you wanting it, isnae enough alas... Ah no 

13 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

That young lad shouldn't be learning MMA for one reason he'd be a loos cannon when he's out for a beer with his mates .

He has no self control .

Thats the exact type of lad who loves to learn MMA so he can act even more of a cunt when out for a beer.  
Folk who do MMA/boxing and unleash it, for example, on dweebs in kebab shops on a saturday night should be banged up 5yr minimum. 

• Dildo 1
11 hours ago, ScottSteiner said:

Hmmm, aye and naw.

As little as 10 years ago the majority of people would mock cross dressers, tell jokes about them and see them as an oddity.

Now, there are posters in Unis saying they are born that way (are they feck), with our yoof displaying their pronouns on their twitter and male kids running about school with skirts on.

It's been a slippery slope ever since we started acting like certain relationships and ways of being were on a par with one man and one woman in a normal marriage.

We started claiming all sorts of deviants are just 'born that way' (despite there being no evidence for it) and that it's no business of anyone else who they fall in love with, with every sexuality under the sun being celebrated.

Any talk of them being deviancies at all, or that they are likely a product of childhood trauma is effectively banned, even though it's obvious when you look into the backgrounds.  The baby thing is an outlier, granted, but take this to it's logical conclusion and you'll end up with folk dressing up as babies, group marriages and brothers marrying their siblings etc.

I mean, love is love.. right?

P.S. There's nothing wrong with dressing up as freakishly muscle-bound wrestlers.  I was indeed born this way.  The 'S' in 'LGBTQIS' is for 'Steiner'.

How do you provide evidence for a personal feeling or intuition? Plenty trans people say they've felt that way since they were kids. 

It also makes up a tiny minority of people. It's largely insignificant to the lives of anyone but the individuals themselves and their loved ones. 

I don't understand how someone changing their gender will result in incest. FWIW, we've got a hereditary monarchy in the country that is widely adored by its citizens, and that particular family has a long history of incest. That is presented to us as "tradition" and "idenitity" though. 

Kids aren't being corrupted by knowing about trans people. The same way they weren't corrupted knowing about gay people. It's a slippery slope argument that doesn't ever really come to fruition. 

The principles are simple, either you respect an individuals right to choose how they want to live their life, provided it's causing no harm to anyone else, or you don't. 

The same folk who cry about people changing gender are the same ones who cry about government taxes, government interference, surveillance etc etc. 

The logical conclusion is that we keep personal liberty at the forefront of our political and societal thought. This most recent wave puritanical thought processes are in my opinion, part manufactured, and part just reaction to a rapidly changing world.

As for the bit in bold; that's the religious perspective on marriage. There is no hierarchical structure to consenting human relationships. Marriage is a gesture, a symbol of love and commitment, it's the same for all who get married. 

Also, there's plenty good BBC archival stuff on trans women from last century. There's actually an interesting one where two trans ladies are sitting on a panel in front of a studio audience, and the audience is nothing but receptive to their plight, and their perspective. 

Compare and contrast with now where people are spitting and frothing at the thought. 

Personal Liberty> Puritanical religious fundamentalism 

• Dildo 3
6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

To be fair to Baddeil, he did apologise for that... 20 years after the event and only because he was getting stick for it. 

He blocked me on Twitter for reminding him, in the middle of one of his "Those People Are Bigots" rants that he also has a history of bigotry. 

I wonder how he'd react if someone on telly was to 'Jew Up' and start a campaign of bullying against a Jew in the same way he did against Jason Lee? 

I expect he'd be quite upset. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Ke1t said:

He blocked me on Twitter for reminding him, in the middle of one of his "Those People Are Bigots" rants that he also has a history of bigotry. 

I wonder how he'd react if someone on telly was to 'Jew Up' and start a campaign of bullying against a Jew in the same way he did against Jason Lee? 

I expect he'd be quite upset. 

He has sat/stood amongst the biggest jew haters/racists in English football at Stamford Bridge for years and then blames it on Spurs fans for calling themselves Yids. :clangers2:   

Shame, i used to like the Fantasy Football Show, i even sang 'Pineapple on his head' at the Falkirk cup match at Stenhousemuir when Lee was there. 

1 hour ago, ScottSteiner said:

I don’t think you can provide evidence for feeling or intuition, but a helluva lot of them seem to have suffered abuse or trauma in childhood, which leads me think that it’s at least a factor.

Seeing all the transition regretters now appearing makes me think that it’s actually harmful.  Some of the stories on YouTube are depressing in the extreme and my heart goes out to these people.

Then you have the extremely high level of drug and alcohol problems and suicide rate, which we keep being told is down to them not being accepted, but could just as easily be because of the unnatural way they are trying to live their lives instead.

I really don’t want it normalised or encouraged, because I don’t want my children to see it as a viable option.

If it makes some people happy then I can’t argue with that, and I would call anyone whatever they want, but it’s now at the stage where it’s being presented as something you might just be, and for children to pick a certain gender if they feel that way.

Point 1.) And if that is the case, so what? Conversion therapy doesn't work and has been shown to drive trans people to suicide. 

Point 2.) Of course there are people who regret it, as with any life changing decision, there's going to be a percentage of people who are dissatisfied. That's ok, that's allowed. What's annoying however, is that these negative stories are often shown up as reason to not allow for it, and the positive ones are simply ignored. There's no right or wrong answer with one's personal happiness or identity. Of course some people aren't going to find their happiness that way, where as others will. That's par for the course in just about every aspect of life. 

Point 3.) That isn't what most charities that deal with these issues or medical professionals have to say about that. I know trans people who's parents have disowned them. That's a common theme. 

Point 4.) See the 1970's gay scare. Your child is your child and you should love them as a person, no matter what their decisions around their own identity. Surely you just want your kid to be happy? The likelihood of them being trans anyway is very slim to none. 

Point 5.) It really isn't. Kids at school aren't getting taught about fuck all other than the fact that trans and gay people exist. Being taught awareness of others isn't encouragement to be like others. Christ, at school we knew about gay folk, it hardly tempted us to be gay. 

The media like to pick a few exceptions to the rule and declare it as something that happens regularly. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

To be fair to Baddeil, he did apologise for that... 20 years after the event and only because he was getting stick for it. 

The guy also rejected his apology, saying the damage had been done. 

But he's on his ivory tower telling people that anti Jewish racism isn't as important as other forms. 

Do me a favour. Chinless cunt that he is. 

6 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

As kids if someone dropped coins on the ground and went to pick them up we’d all shout “Jew!”. We also had what we called rumbles, big fights along racial lines. 

Eh am amazed eh have become the fine individual eh am today after that childhood.

Does the Jewish thing explain why you’re scared of showers?

• Haha 6
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
4 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Oh shit son !!

That's Brazil.  

I've walked in to the aftermath of one of them shootings one time.   Everyone just screaming - murderers, at the 5 0.   

Attack a poh-lees and it's night night you dizzy motherfuckers. 😘