Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

Guest milne_afc
16 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Never heard of her till this. 

can we just stick to the ‘boons swinging 

There’s an easy wank for you 

Never heard of this person before those pics. Pretty light hearted shit, hardly the workings of a neo Nazi. 

"I've never joked like that since and never would" is actually quite sad. She did a bit of risque humour in the spur of the moment with her friends, they obviously found it amusing because it was all done with mud or whatever, and posted it up to FB. 

She's now either denying the very essence of life, in humour, or she's lying that she's never joked like that since. 

Fuck me, haven't humans always dealt with morbid shit in a humorous way? When we were kids and learned about Hitler in school we'd all imitate his walk and tache and shit. He's effectively a cartoon from history. 

Obviously, you come to understand the gravity of the Holocaust and just how awful it was, but fuck me, why do people now have to pretend they never indulge in risky humour or have indeed, never indulged in risky humour? 

She'll get panned for this I imagine, but your likes of David Baddiel were doing blackface on a show about a footballer (a footballer who rejected his belated apology) still have have platform to play the victim Olympics with other minorities. He gets to be the authority on that because well, he's declared himself so. 

Either you think all forms of discrimination are equally as bad, and you accept that there's dark humour to be found everywhere, or you're just causing a hierarchical structure of victimhood that doesn't help anyone. 

It's all a load of fucking wank. I was sucked into it for a long while as I felt I was doing something right or "thinking" a right way. But, a lot of social media shit is just moral absolutism disguised as virtue. It denies humanity in so many ways. It's very easy to get sucked into a "cause" or a faux outrage that the online spaces seem to operate in. 

Just a constant stream of folk playing "gotcha" over and over and over and it doesn't go anywhere.

Pile of shite. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
9 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Never heard of this person before those pics. Pretty light hearted shit, hardly the workings of a neo Nazi. 

"I've never joked like that since and never would" is actually quite sad. She did a bit of risque humour in the spur of the moment with her friends, they obviously found it amusing because it was all done with mud or whatever, and posted it up to FB. 

She's now either denying the very essence of life, in humour, or she's lying that she's never joked like that since. 

Fuck me, haven't humans always dealt with morbid shit in a humorous way? When we were kids and learned about Hitler in school we'd all imitate his walk and tache and shit. He's effectively a cartoon from history. 

Obviously, you come to understand the gravity of the Holocaust and just how awful it was, but fuck me, why do people now have to pretend they never indulge in risky humour or have indeed, never indulged in risky humour? 

She'll get panned for this I imagine, but your likes of David Baddiel were doing blackface on a show about a footballer (a footballer who rejected his belated apology) still have have platform to play the victim Olympics with other minorities. He gets to be the authority on that because well, he's declared himself so. 

Either you think all forms of discrimination are equally as bad, and you accept that there's dark humour to be found everywhere, or you're just causing a hierarchical structure of victimhood that doesn't help anyone. 

It's all a load of fucking wank. I was sucked into it for a long while as I felt I was doing something right or "thinking" a right way. But, a lot of social media shit is just moral absolutism disguised as virtue. It denies humanity in so many ways. It's very easy to get sucked into a "cause" or a faux outrage that the online spaces seem to operate in. 

Just a constant stream of folk playing "gotcha" over and over and over and it doesn't go anywhere.

Pile of shite. 

Screenshot-20230205-215636-Chrome.jpg

We all know why baddiel gets to continue to peddle his vicious hate. Due to the very theme of this prank actually.

incidentally, on risky bleak humour - where do you stand on the boy that got jail for making the burning Grendel tower in London? 

lots of medical professionals use black humour as a coping mechanism for the sights they say/ awful situations they find themselves in. 

As chappelle said a few weeks ago - you can joke about anything in the world…but not that lot 

19 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Pile of shite. 

Well done Consi, you've finally become an adult.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
33 minutes ago, Poodler said:

We all know why baddiel gets to continue to peddle his vicious hate. Due to the very theme of this prank actually.

incidentally, on risky bleak humour - where do you stand on the boy that got jail for making the burning Grendel tower in London? 

lots of medical professionals use black humour as a coping mechanism for the sights they say/ awful situations they find themselves in. 

As chappelle said a few weeks ago - you can joke about anything in the world…but not that lot 

The brilliant Bo Selecta nailed that unfunny pile of shite.

- Call me Jew.   They like it when you call me Jew. 🤣🤣