Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Cilla interrupts the hat Xmas party.

Stunning piece of lip-synching from old Cilla there. She could have set herself up in private practice teaching the young whippersnappers of that era who mimed on TOTP how to be convincing.

Nice to see she invited Arnold and Willis over from Diff'rent Strokes to give a masterclass in bodypopping too.

And then fucking them all off into the frosty night air with no coats on and no adults to see them home safely. 

Quality

6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Screenshot-20221205-082912-Privacy-Wall.

A football fan, who's had a season ticket for his team and went to watch them for decades, supporting his national team. 

Starmer doesn't give a fuck about football and is using it to try and win votes. He's just trying to jump on the bandwagon to try and looking like a man of the people. He isn't and never will be. 

Of course you know this already and are simply trolling. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

A football fan, who's had a season ticket for his team and went to watch them for decades, supporting his national team. 

Starmer doesn't give a fuck about football and is using it to try and win votes. He's just trying to jump on the bandwagon to try and looking like a man of the people. He isn't and never will be. 

Of course you know this already and are simply trolling. 

I'd have expected him to know Shankly was Scottish though.

On 12/4/2022 at 5:08 PM, YorkDon said:

That’s up there with this…

You have to wonder why no-one involved with that at any point said "This is an abomination before the Lord".

I suspect they were justifiably concerned that they'd end up at the bottom of his sweemin pool. 

8 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

You have to wonder why no-one involved with that at any point said "This is an abomination before the Lord".

I suspect they were justifiably concerned that they'd end up at the bottom of his sweemin pool. if David Brent had produced that it would be slagged for be too fucking ridiculous to be believable.

If ever there was a need for a producer to step in with a “sorry for the disruption in the program we will return soon” this was it.

David Brent would have been slagged off if he did that as it would be too far fetched to believable.

On 12/4/2022 at 10:08 PM, YorkDon said:

That’s up there with this…

13 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I suspect they were justifiably concerned that they'd end up at the bottom of his sweemin pool. 

Now, if you thought that was bad, then make what you think of this one 👇

:omg:

40 minutes ago, The Cockney Don said:

Now, if you thought that was bad, then make what you think of this one 👇

:omg:

Dear lord... how many of these things are there? 

This is Kanye levels of ego outperforming talent. 

I would pay actual money for an album of 'Barrymore Destroys Popular Music' 

Track list has to contain Purple Rain and Bohemian Rhapsody. 

49 minutes ago, Fridge said:

If ever there was a need for a producer to step in with a “sorry for the disruption in the program we will return soon” this was it.

David Brent would have been slagged off if he did that as it would be too far fetched to believable.

It's like Brent and Patridge had a non-self aware child that had no concept of embarrassment or grasp of its own limitations , except it wasn't a fictional comedy character, and it actually happened in the real world. 

Which, I suppose, it did, because there it is.