Callum Hendry

1 hour ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

I believe we will seek to make Hendry permanent, if we don't get Griffiths.

If we were to sign Hendry, it would be as a third, maybe even 4th choice option.

Griffiths would be number 1 or number 2 (both literally and possibly metaphorically)

They certainly aren't an either/or option. 

12 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

If we were to sign Hendry, it would be as a third, maybe even 4th choice option.

Griffiths would be number 1 or number 2 (both literally and possibly metaphorically)

They certainly aren't an either/or option. 

What sort of strikers do you think we can afford that would be 3 places in front of Hendry?

2 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

You think the current saints strikers are better than Hendry? Debateable 

A viewpoint shared by the St Johnstone management team - since he was 4th choice striker. Doesnt matter our opinion on whos the better player. Fact is, he was 4th choice. 

A player cannot be registered to play with another club outwith that country's designated transfer windows. This includes recalls from loans (although the vast majority of loan contracts these days have no recall mechanism in them anyway except in a few circumstances where a full season loan might have a recall option in the January window).

Secondly.....he is cup tied anyway

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, slippers said:

Joined us for 6 months and missed out on 2 winners medals. Wonder what he’s thinking?

Probably thinking along the lines of " thank fuck I went to Aberdeen as it masks the fact that I wouldn't have gotten a sniff of a chance of playing at Hampden anyway" maybe.