Cormack Q&A

This should be interesting for a number of reasons. 

The timing of it will definitely be chosen to be more favourable to the club. Probably be announced either around more positive results on the pitch, if they come, or my guess, when the insurance pays out.

I also wonder how "live" the Q&A will be. Will it be cherry picked happy clapper nonsense questions submitted before the event or will it be an open floor answering what comes up at the time? Will it even be live or just another one of his Trumpesque statements from his office?

Wondering how many folk would actually watch it. Apathy amongst fans at the moment seems to be high.

Hope it is actually live as we might get honest answers instead of some prescripted shite. 

Wonder if my question will make the cut

"Will the players be reprimanded for publicly wishing a two faced hun all the best on his social media pages?  It is tolerating behaviour like this that is most likely to put me off renewing season tickets and DNA - far more than the financial impact of Covid or the eye bleeding nonsense known as McInnessball"

32 minutes ago, Granite95 said:

Due to happen next week, wonder if the questions will be screened before hand, can imagine what a lot of the questions will be about

WTF is the point of it being live, if the questions are vetted and only to his liking? ?

Just fucking record it, edit it to suit with agenda intact and release it to the mongs once you sure sure it is 100% perfect and beyond criticism.

Guest milne_afc
15 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

WTF is the point of it being live, if the questions are vetted and only to his liking? ?

Just fucking record it, edit it to suit with agenda intact and release it to the mongs once you sure sure it is 100% perfect and beyond criticism.

“Nice to see some transparency from the club, nothing off limits”

Just fuck off

He's a splenda daddy. But I cant blame him for DM's outrageous contract or the pandemic. We just have to wait and see how the team recovers after the pandemic. He can talk a good game, but the club has been sliding the past few years. It's going to take big actions to fix things.

Well, it'll be patently obvious to all of us if the club attempts to blow smoke up our arses with this public relations Q&A.

And if they DO try that then it's just going to make the relationship between club and fans worse than it already is. 

Hopefully they've come to the reluctant conclusion that we're not a bunch of credulous simpletons who believe everything we're told. 

You're dealing with Aberdonians here... the most suspicious, cynical, mistrustful cunts on the face of the planet. 

If you try patronising them, lying to them, or blowing aforementioned smoke up their arse they're going to know it, and react accordingly. 

Just a friendly warning, Mr Cormack. 

• Dildo 1
2 hours ago, Granite95 said:

Due to happen next week, wonder if the questions will be screened before hand, can imagine what a lot of the questions will be about

Of course there will be vetting. 
As for the inevitable questions about McInnes, he’ll just repeat what he said in the statement on Tuesday night... 54% over 400 games blah blah blah...

aye, but Dave, it’ll be sub 40 in the last 100. 

I reserve the right to be cynical about it until proven otherwise. 

That statement on Tuesday really pissed me right off.