Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

I can't see how he can save face.

He has slyly been trying to manufacture a move .a bit like that thick fuck Hughes at cakey except he's so fucking doss he couldn't do it on the sly.

If he wants to go then we may cone to a lower settlement and let him go.

I can't see Milne sacking him,

So only other way us hun DMC walks and we agreevyo waive any breech of contract and get him to agree to take considine, maynard and McLean

Hello again hun fucks :wave:

The fact that it was Messrs Green & Whyte that fucked up your club is a tad ironic, don't you think?

And much as you love to sing about "King Billy" (or whatever weirdo from the anuses of history), I think your current King is a beaut.

What's wrong with his face?

You know that a man wears his life in his face right? What the fuck is that frightened-looking rabbit all about?

Is it corruption over many years that made him like that? He obviously kens fuck all about fitba. You want McInnes?

Fucking take him. The sellick will be laughing all the way to 10 in a row. Just look at his record.

King will fuck you again cos you're all hun fucks.

Karma.

:lolrangers:

• Upvote 6

He will go to Rangers get them more organised, solid and probably the second behind Celtic.

Wont get near challenging Celtic for the title and will get sacked after a few years as always going to be compared to them and they start panicking about ten in a row.

Aberdeen have no chance of getting Potter in from Sweden.

Similar tactics to us with Walker. Use media and agent allies to unsettle. Then the other club is left with an unhappy employee and lowers its financial demands to simply move on.

£800k will become £300k as McInnes effectively gives up his role and walks the corridors with a long face.

On the upside. He's not as good as you think. Won yous a league cup. Apart from that, finished in the league where your salary bill says you should. And did nowt in Europe. Easily replaced.

• Upvote 3

Whatever happens tomorrow and thursday it is surely completely unfeasible that mcinnes will be in the dug out on Friday. Hopefully the huns find the money to get him out of our club.

I think hes astute enough to know that this tactic of constant speculation in the media and his inability to actually be able to turn down a non-existent offer has soured goodwill with the fans. I can imagine hell see it best all round if he departs. Pretty shit way to end his time at the club if it comes to pass.

Similar tactics to us with Walker. Use media and agent allies to unsettle. Then the other club is left with an unhappy employee and lowers its financial demands to simply move on.

£800k will become £300k as McInnes effectively gives up his role and walks the corridors with a long face.

On the upside. He's not as good as you think. Won yous a league cup. Apart from that, finished in the league where your salary bill says you should. And did nowt in Europe. Easily replaced.

This is exactly how they conduct their business - because they can't afford to spend money.

It all begins with Traynor and gradually denigrates into this horrible protracted affair, designed to strange the life out of the victim... in the hope that they will submit. Sometimes I think it was better when Rangers were spending money they didn't have.

Fair play to Hearts for not rolling over. To be honest, I just want this done... but I want us to get our money!

Yep. Why the clubs allow this to go on I dont know.

All they have to do is recognise they have a common enemy. One thats lower than a snakes belly and really needs to be kept in line.

Agree - although he does deserve credit for improving the culture at the club. Although, I think Aberdeen fans give him too much credit for this... should be a minimum expectation. But when you've a recent history of appointing jakes like Paterson and absolute cretins like Calderwood and McGhee, any competent indivdual is going to look like a superstar by comparison.

Until the re-spawning of the Huns, we had had the second biggest budget by a fair margin. McInnes has done well - we punched at our weight. Hopefully the next manager can cause the odd upset against the old firm and have a bit more success in the cups...

Guest the shepherd

What the fuck is that?! Disgusting!

Wife-beating scumbag. "He goes out at night, for a pint, gets fucking plastered........" Classic Aberdeen fans song?

Guest the shepherd

1409501661712_Image_galleryImage_Picture

He would be ideal for that vile cunts. 'ra rangers man, managerial experience, would only cost a six pack of Special Brew and a baby-grow as a signing on fee. Bargain!