Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

Only a hun could read "permission has not been granted" as some sort of guarantee that the he'll be leaving.

One of two things have happened:

1) They've come nowhere close to his release figure

2) They've met the figure and McInnes has told Milne to tell them to fuck off.

Sunderland ask to speak to him & offer the set compensation... Ok fine. You can speak to him no problem

Huns using all their corrupt cunts within Scottish football & media set about by firstly making a joke of the laws of the game because they know nothing will get done about it & then they come in (eventually) & make a pathetic approach/request to speak to him, offering well below SET compensation fee/release fee & are correctly told to GTF (& we better dig our fkn heels in on this) & they are simply hoping to get him to force us to accept a minimal fee otherwise he'll continue to run the team down the league.

Not a single cunt in the media has pointed out just how pathetic the huns have been in all this

Similar tactics to us with Walker. Use media and agent allies to unsettle. Then the other club is left with an unhappy employee and lowers its financial demands to simply move on.

£800k will become £300k as McInnes effectively gives up his role and walks the corridors with a long face.

On the upside. He's not as good as you think. Won yous a league cup. Apart from that, finished in the league where your salary bill says you should. And did nowt in Europe. Easily replaced.

A cup we won on a lottery i may add,

McInnes has done his job satisfactorily no more no less I appreciate his work and his backroom organisation, but if we are to move forward we need someone else in that position who is capable of greater things on the pitch.

His greatest game was a semi final win over St johnstone over 3 years ago never really reached those performance levels again

Please leave

Oh and good morning to all the disgusting Hun Cunts looking in, is it Giro day that you're all up early.

• Upvote 1

Got to laugh at the huns on FF taking the moral high ground over the Ricksen stuff then not wanting the Taig to come with McInnes.Absolute vermin...

Just had a look. The same poster who posts saying we are disgusting talking about Ricksen (a cunt of a man by the way, total vermin) goes on to say how Docherty is not welcome at the club because hes a rabid taig.

The funny thing about this whole saga is it really shows how thick the hun cunts are.

Hopefully Docherty goes too, I like him but its worth it to see the Hun meltdown.

Hopefully he won't be banned from court when he is called to give evidence against the hun cunts for their corrupt behaviour.

HE has consistently argued that Mcinnes will be the new manager, yet only now after they have fxcked us out of 6 points do they actually make the official move.

HE is therefore either a chancing wank of a reporter OR he has been made aware of the plan, and so is clearly a material witness to the affair.

If this does not make the criminal courts, then it should certainly be investigated by the SPFL and SFA ( I know there is a fat chance of that ).

Game absolutely brought into disrepute by the deliberate destabilising of our club!

Criminal courts? C'mon man surely you're not serious?

McInnes has found himself back at some rancid, disease ridden burd’s home after a drunken night out, desperate for a ride, but without any protection. Knowing fine well he may end up with cock-rot, the overwhelming desire to get his dick wet sees him slip one up her and praying he gets no more than herpies as a result.

In all honesty, I fell out of love with the McInnes story mid part of last season. I had stated on a few occasions that I didn’t see his signings as groundbreaking, and knew fine well, that the potential of losing Hayes and McGinn would be the defining moment in his career with AFC. He’s failed to get anywhere close to his first two seasons in charge and yes, we’ve cemented 2nd to a large extent, but we’re regressing and are finding it harder to get results. That the huns have came in for him now, is actually a blessing in my eyes.

Milne has backed him to the hilt. Why? Well, remember what a complete shambles McInnes inherited from us? He’s single handedly turned the club inside out, and brought the much needed professional element that it’s been missing. He’s changed the entire ethos, mindset and philosophy about the place. He has almost been Director of Football and Manager in one, and in some cases, he’s our PR Manager as well. He galvansised the support through not only better performances and a cup win, but by use of clever words. That’s what we have to thank McInnes for…. Not being McGhee, not being Brown, not being Calderwood. But by being professional and clever.

Can we replace him with a similar manager in terms of coaching and motivating? Sure we can. But we need to be careful that we take in someone who has a similar ethos, or else the alternative is that those left behind at the club, carry on his legacy in terms of sports science, pushing for the right conditions for our players etc.

It’s a shame the end result has came to this. I suspect McInnes believes, with some merit it must be said, that we owe him a debt of gratitude and that AFC should not be playing hard ball with anyone. Fair enough if it were some run of the mill Championship side, but if he really believes we’ll simply roll over for our biggest rivals – one that has the potential to unseat us from our hard fought 2nd place in the league of late – then he’s a fool. He needs to practice what he preaches and if he resigns out of petulance then he endangers his legacy here and just becomes yet another bellend of a manager who said one thing to appease us and behaved quite differently. However, I think he’s a man of reasonable integrity and I suppose this hasn’t been an easy few weeks for him. That said, he’s not handled it that well has he.

Hoping this can be resolved quite smartish so we can get on with preparing for Friday.

My shout for a new manager – Scott Booth with Eoin Jess as assistant J

His greatest game was a semi final win over St johnstone over 3 years ago never really reached those performance levels again

League cup final was over as a game when Hayes went off injured. No plan B. no plan b this season.

Semi final win over St Johnstone was a great day. Firstly the fans made it a spectacle, fantastic noise, party atmosphere etc. Three great goals, but I do recall through the haze St Johnstone playing a good deal of the football and us ripping them a new one by playing FAST clinical counter attacking football.

Enjoyed Hibs semi final last year too, but nearly chucked it away through shite substitutions.

Holy shit....you couldnt make this shit up from The Evening Times

It is understood that the Gers opted to do the honourable thing and wait until after the Premiership double-header with Aberdeen last week before making an official approach for the Reds boss.

"gers" and "honourable thing" really!!

Written (in crayon probably) by Keith Jackson...........a smugger more repulsive hun you would struggle to find

Indeed. the article presents it as if the evil Stewart Milne is simply not allowing mcinnes to speak to Rangers despite them having done everything necessary.

The fact of the matter is that Milne would only have refused permission if either the release clause wasn't met or mcinnes said he didn't want to speak to them.

It's clear that the huns have made some bullshit offer to be paid over the next 100 years.

The only part of the article that is reasonably well constructed is the quote from the source, which seems to be toowell constructed i.e. Not an impromptu remark made over the phone to jackshun. Suspect that Jim Traynor spent a bit of time drafting that quote.

Guest the shepherd

Daily Ranger now actively encouraging DM to quit.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derek-mcinnes-quit-aberdeen-rangers-11646679

The media in this country has no shame

Now it's Keith Jackson's turn to act as Marketing Executive for that vile, odious club. When will this fucking circus end? What have Aberdeen done to deserve this?

Time for Aleksandr Ceferin to step in since our 'governing' bodies are doing fuck all by choice. The underhand and unprofessional way this whole affair has been conducted and promoted, by way of rangers' friends in the media and beyond, should be well and truly punished. This has been a deliberate ploy to undermine the status of Aberdeen Football Club and cause divisions in our ranks, which unfortunately has worked a treat.

Fuck the Glasgow Press! Fuck Scottish Football!

That Daily Record article isn't that bad. He will be forced to resign to go them, it's stating a fact. Maybe you boys are being a bit touchy?

Agreed. McInnes could have killed the speculation weeks ago. Instead, he bleated that “I’m not happy about it”.

Not happy about what you fucking cretin? Don’t pretend laddie. It’s too late for that. Just get te fuck.

Agreed. McInnes could have killed the speculation weeks ago. Instead, he bleated that “I’m not happy about it”.

Not happy about what you fucking cretin? Don’t pretend laddie. It’s too late for that. Just get te fuck.

I don't think there's any way back for McInnes now. He has to go.

You never know it could be a blessing in disguise the way the season was panning out. Obviously we would never had gotten rid but it's not a certainty like many seem to think that we'll go backwards. There are better managers than Derek McInnes out there FFS.

When Billy McNeil left was there a sense of dread?

That Daily Record article isn't that bad. He will be forced to resign to go them, it's stating a fact. Maybe you boys are being a bit touchy?

No it is that bad. It places all the emphasis on him resigning being the only option, painting afc as the bad guys.

When in realty the best most professional legal option is for rangers to meet the terms of his buy out clause in full. The article does not consider this option.

McInnes has a contract and AFC are standing by that contract. The only people not acting appriately here is Rangers and their press lackeys.