Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

I’ve gone from a lukewarm McInnes supporter to now finding myself not wanting to go back until he’s gone

Sad for his reign to peter out like this but we really, really, really need a fresh injection of ideas into the club

Time to go, Derek

Trouble now is we are stuck with a bunch of useless cunts, who have no fire in their belly. The season is fucking tatties not matter who we bring in IMO. That said, i would still bin him tonight. 

I’ve gone from a lukewarm McInnes supporter to now finding myself not wanting to go back until he’s gone

Sad for his reign to peter out like this but we really, really, really need a fresh injection of ideas into the club

Time to go, Derek

This is exactly how I and I know many others feel. Time for a change of guard. It’s got very ugly now and I feel will only get worse. Folk will say that it will cost a fortune to get rid of him, well it will cost a lot more if they don’t. Fans have started to vote with their feet and we are only a couple more defeats away from protests outside the ground. He should do the honourable thing and resign

Only way he goes right now is if he walks. Unlikely. 

How many turn up next for the Hibs match is open to question. 11k maybe after todays embarrassment. If they beat us there could well be the first vocal "McInnes oot" protests. But until crowds get down to under 9k week in week out he's probably safe enough. Board won't want to cough up the remainder of his and Doc's contracts whilst having to pay up for a new management team

Won’t be long before fans fuck off and start watching Cove...

Attendances at next 2 home games will be interesting. Beaten by Hibs and crowd less than 11k and he will be gone imo.

I wouldve gone to watch them by now if they weren't called Rangers.

That's just how petty I am though

The 5-1 defeat at home to St Johnstone was a shocker. As was the 2-0 loss at home to fucking Hamilton.

But today's result is right up there as one of the worst of McInnes' reign. Today's result wasn't a surprise though we were there for the taking. Playing pish negative football, 8 first team squad players out injured, played extra time midweek and the huns desperate to get revenge for their multiple losses to us last season. Today's result has been coming Livi should have taken 3 or 4 off us last week.

5-0 is no surprise. The other results mentioned above all awful but our football is getting worse. The result against Livingston was daylight robbery and the supporters were correctly booing the squad and it’s McInnes inspired style. Unless he has a road to Damascus conversion (and he’s been here before with Bristol and didn’t) then this season will be a horror show.