Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

He's going nowhere.

What he needs to do now is make up for the shite of the last few weeks and go on a decent run of game and make sure we progress within the League Cup. 

There seems to be a bit of a "the seasons over already" feel to this place at the moment, but we've still got the 3 domestic competitions to fuck up as well. Give it time lads.

He's going nowhere.

What he needs to do now is make up for the shite of the last few weeks and go on a decent run of game and make sure we progress within the League Cup. 

There seems to be a bit of a "the seasons over already" feel to this place at the moment, but we've still got the 3 domestic competitions to fuck up as well. Give it time lads.

quite agree, the 3rd place trophy's still up for grabs

He signs the players 

He trains & coaches the players

He chooses the Team & the "tactics" 

buck stops with him & its obvious the guys not got it in him to motivate the players to get the best out of them 

The manager has a disturbing habit of acquiring large numbers of inadequate misfit players in the main transfer market each year. Surely the board recognises this, particularly the number who languish without playing time or have their contracts terminated at significant cost.

They just gave him a new contract so they're obviously happy with his transfer dealings. Which is depressing.

They just gave him a new contract so they're obviously happy with his transfer dealings. Which is depressing.

He took Gallagher as a favour to Cormack to keep him onside. Gallagher only plays well against shite players and therefore is outstanding in training.

Hey shithouse not that i need to answer to you but i will. Hun dmc is another reason to add. Ive seen through the cunt for ages nae just lately yet i get no one saying hands up fuckface you were right that hun orientated tanned india shagging negative cunt needs to go.

Ever since he played the rat faced mummys boy in the cup final when he knew fine he was off to the huns.

For the love of all that is sacred please stop using that hun dmc line. It’s absolutely cringeworthy

Because our board is happy to see us 3rd or 4th. Get bumped in semis . And qualify for the Europa league.

Woe beside we show some actual fucking backbone of ambition.

Remember our chairman had a chance to change the voting structure for the good of the smaller clubs and make our game fairer to the smaller clubs.

He ofcourse as we would expect shat it. So no surprise our manager does too.

Joined and then left that page almost instantly. Moon howlers.

Oh me...

There is absolutely nobody who could do a better job than derek Mcinnes ,he cannot see into the future and know how a match is going to go ,not even Alex Ferguson could do better with the resources ,remember before the likes of Stevie May he was a hard worker and scored loads before he came to the dons ,Graeme Shinnie did well at Caley ,Curtis Main ( he was the player 2 seasons ago who scored 2 of the 3 goals in the semifinals of the Scottish cup that’s probably what caught the eye and yes Nicky Maynard never scored for the dons but last season he scored a barrow load that got Bury promoted and yes haven’t gone well this season for them with off the field problems,yes there are so many names that have gone well Maddison,Danny ward,Michael Hector,Kenny McLean all signed by derek Mcinnes & some don’t work out but I just want the dons fans to realise nobody is perfect & if Mcinnes puts a team out to win he wants the dons to win as much as the dons fans do ,no matter what results appear at the end of each game & if we lose him it will put the team back to square 1 ,so remember cus this will happen at some point & remember it took Cosgrove 6 months before he scored & he became the Scottish premier leagues 1 goal short of being equal top scorer in the league .

One of my work colleagues is a Sunderland fan and he says the gaffer's coat is on a very shoogly peg, after failing to get promoted last season and an indifferent start to this one.

Could they go for McInnes again and would we consider Ross? Milne would likely end up with Derek Adams, but you never know.

One of my work colleagues is a Sunderland fan and he says the gaffer's coat is on a very shoogly peg, after failing to get promoted last season and an indifferent start to this one.

Could they go for McInnes again and would we consider Ross? Milne would likely end up with Derek Adams, but you never know.

Why would we want him, considering like you say he's not done well there?

Who -1d That?

It went into meltdown, pretty funny. Also pretty sure Shoofta is on there, if not there’s actually someone else exactly like him in the world, which scares me tbh

Whats his government name?

It’s the same old story, nobody is expecting all out attack and getting picked off. All (I assume) everyone is expecting is to have a bit of of a game plan but at least have a go at some point and if we get beaten by a better team fair enough we will still applaud them off the park.

It’s the fact that we don’t seem to at least give it a go at any point that fucks everyone off.

Can’t believe some utter mutants applauded the team at the end. I mean really. After witnessing that horror show