Next seasons kit

12 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

Get Dunottar replicas to do them , have you seen the fucking shite they churn out.

Seriously what was wrong with the shirts be used for two seasons and alternating each year which one changed, 

Remember the best kit we ever had the JVC one was used for 3 seasons 

Bloody hell you and that JVC kit 😂

59 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

No way adidas would put a spin on an Umbro made kit anyway. 

Anyone can make something "similar", but an exact replica of the design without pre-agreed licensing would be breach of copyright.

Aside: Adidas unsuccessfully tried to sue Nike over a Barcelona shirt with "three stripes" a while back.  Microsoft tried to patent mouse clicks. Even the biggest companies can't own everything.

Umbro have been bought over multiple times since 1987 anyway, that design may be owned by another entity or out of copyright anyway.

Slow day, right?

4 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

I emailed the club and they said that the kit contract with Adidas means they have to change kits every year, so it's not Thier fault.

Excuse me you signed the fucking deal.

What was the gist of the email? A simple question about kits? A gripe about releasing new kit every year? You just bought a shirt with 'Black 10' on the back and you're apoplectic with having to buy a new one so want a freebie for next year? 

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

I emailed the club and they said that the kit contract with Adidas means they have to change kits every year, so it's not Thier fault.

Excuse me you signed the fucking deal.

That’s a weird thing to email the club about 

If you can’t afford a new kit every year don’t buy one 

• Upvote 1
51 minutes ago, Russell said:

What was the gist of the email? A simple question about kits? A gripe about releasing new kit every year? You just bought a shirt with 'Black 10' on the back and you're apoplectic with having to buy a new one so want a freebie for next year? 

Just asking that the club show some consideration for families and fans in this pressing time, and that clubs already fleece the fans enough,

As I expected they couldnt give a fuck , after all they are like every club quite happy to take every penny they can off fans, 

Not so keen to hold the authorities to account though 

• Dildo 4
22 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

Just asking that the club show some consideration for families and fans in this pressing time, and that clubs already fleece the fans enough,

As I expected they couldnt give a fuck , after all they are like every club quite happy to take every penny they can off fans, 

Not so keen to hold the authorities to account though 

You’re a grown man getting upset that football clubs try to make money by changing kits every season. You even emailed them then complained about the response that you fully expected.

Is there some sort of competition to be the biggest idiot/bellend at the moment?

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, King Street Loon said:

Nae another anniversary. 

Better warn @DelMonte to get in touch with Dave Cormack and remind him not to make a big thing about it.

Whole building and surrounding area will be covered in plaques and statues commemorating things by the time Cormack's finished. Statue of Russel Anderson next year for the 10th anniversary of the League Cup win.

As long as the Duk pond is complete in time for his 1 year anniversary at the club I'll be happy.

6 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Whole building and surrounding area will be covered in plaques and statues commemorating things by the time Cormack's finished. Statue of Russel Anderson next year for the 10th anniversary of the League Cup win.

As long as the Duk pond is complete in time for his 1 year anniversary at the club I'll be happy.

All lame ducks end up in ready made pond in Johnston Gardens for treatment.  Only problem they end up looking twice the size, after a few weeks. 

• Dildo 1