Scott Brown signs pre-contract with Aberdeen

4 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Thinking of starting a new firm now Broonie is here, ASCAS, Aberdeen soccer casual Alba supporters.

We don't want independence, just football violence and piss off braveheart fans. Maybe wave Salmons at games.

I think you should reassess. 

I think you're going to windmill into a pack of young lads and they're going to put you on the ground and choke you unconscious while rifling through your pooches for beer money. 

Retire gracefully... age catches us all up. 

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I think you should reassess. 

I think you're going to windmill into a pack of young lads and they're going to put you on the ground and choke you unconscious while rifling through your pooches for beer money. 

Retire gracefully... age catches us all up. 

Still got it kelt, no non sock wearer is taking me out. Don't bother with the Alli shuffle these days, just a swift head butt and a Eubank uppercut if required.

Just now, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

A certain Hibs casual came away with the same cocksure bravado on his gym page shortly before he was gunned down outside his own home..

You'd do well to learn from that mate.

Put the Stella away and go play with your cat.

Prick. 

Wasn't Raymond, was it?

Legend has it he wasn't very bright even before the accident.

?

• Downvote 1
5 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

A certain Hibs casual came away with the same cocksure bravado on his gym page shortly before he was gunned down outside his own home..

You'd do well to learn from that mate.

Put the Stella away and go play with your cat.

Prick. 

Knew him well, nice guy but big mouth. Didn't deserve to die but fly with the crows.....

2 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Thank you for your service. 

The offended bummers will never understand. 

8pm tonight Bunkheid Road will be holding a small pyrotechnics display to every single one of the brave lions. 

I'll shine my torch in the sky then in solidarity. Thank you. xx

I'm in the Wimpys now, bit of a downgrade but aim to bring the area up a notch within the year, miss Hopetoun though, can't beat a stuck up neighbour.

7 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Raymond is still on the go and donated a good amount of money to a recently departed Aberdeen lad, fair play to him, didn't hold a grudge/

Really? Well, good for him. Gentlemanly conduct. 

6 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

You're giving the young lads far too much credit. 

For the most part you're probably right. I'm no fighter, but the current crop of youths look like absolute fuds.  Genuinely like to set my fucking dog on them. 

• Downvote 1
5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

For the most part you're probably right. I'm no fighter, but the current crop of youths look like absolute fuds.  Genuinely like to set my fucking dog on them. 

They were left wing union type pals but yeah still on the go, gentleman indeed.

If trouble ever happened at games these days I can't see it being the young kids, different breed these days, not brought up on council estates with fuck all money, PS4 and skinny chinos now, not fighting the area next door of an evening in hand me down clothes. Changed days. 

I was just out for a smoke and recalled the time I was at my great grandas death bed, he started boring about the time he came out of the trenches at the Somme when he fought the Gerry, I had to stop him. Fair play granda but you've never came out of Ibrox after beating them 3-1, he apologised straight away then died. Great man.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

What's not being overlooked is he'll be 36 before he puts on a strip for us.

Would love him to lead us to victory over 90 minutes at Ayebrokes, but can't see that happening.

(I want to be wrong and will gladly hold my hands up if I am.)

Hopefully he’s in the Brewster mould and not the McNamara or Hartley one

7 hours ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

Two separate things.

The first is an (obvious) explanation for previous results.

And secondly, I'm certainly not saying that we shouldn't (and couldn't) be challenging them.

Sevco owe a ridiculous amount of money.

Celtic will undergo a major rebuild (hopefully with Keane at the helm).

If Glass is supported, and we are organized with new believe (and regularly beat the bottom eight) then there's no reason why we can't be in the mix.

I know it’s for a different thread but my point about budgets wasn’t that we couldn’t challenge them I think we should and teams have done it many times against teams with bigger budgets.

They the board could easily start buying players for 2-3 million but that type of players want 10-20 thousand a week which we can’t afford as our crowds are no where near big enough. I’n my opinion we need to get bosmans at that price and pay the 2-3 million on their wages and I think Scott brown falls  into that bracket in what his influence will be 

2 hours ago, Ke1t said:

To be honest the day it happened the vibe in the ground was he'd died and hibs were all out for revenge, I could tell a lot were shitting it but it was what I lived for, I didn't give a fuck either way. I couldn't wait for the final whistle.

4 hours ago, daytripping said:

Was the day the line in the sand was drawn, the Aberdeen support battered them. No more long weekends in Aberdeen when they played us, we wiped them out despite being outnumbered 10 to 1. Best day in my fighting career, fuck you huns, we're fucking Aberdeen.

Union street is now red on hun days, never seen sevco colours in town since.

Better times with better boys, comrades who had each others backs. 
I realised times had changed on January 2002. 
left pittodrie after the game and headed for the centre of town, found what we were looking for in the lane that leads from the car park on north silver street to the castlegate. A group of huns and Chelsea lads, thought this is it let’s show these lads what we’re about, went in head first absolutely flying with adrenaline pumping through me. Got to the start of the lane and coppers appeared from nowhere, first time I’ll say I wasn’t disappointed to see them cos when me and my one mate who was with me turned round to see we were on our own and the so called ASC were nowhere to be seen, they shat it in the moment they should have been revelling in the heat of battle. 
knew right there it was finished. 
ive read your posts on proper boys going into battle and wished I’d been part of that generation. 
I salute you and all that you’ve done 

33 minutes ago, Farminator said:

left pittodrie after the game and headed for the centre of town, found what we were looking for in the lane that leads from the car park on north silver street to the castlegate. A group of huns and Chelsea lads, thought this is it let’s show these lads what we’re about, went in head first absolutely flying with adrenaline pumping through me. Got to the start of the lane and coppers appeared from nowhere, first time I’ll say I wasn’t disappointed to see them cos when me and my one mate who was with me turned round to see we were on our own and the so called ASC were nowhere to be seen, they shat it in the moment they should have been revelling in the heat of battle. 
ive read your posts on proper boys going into battle and wished I’d been part of that generation. 

I'd have stood and fought with you pal, that wasn't proper ASC, I'd never back down from a hun, nor would my mates. Well done for giving it a go.

• Upvote 1
38 minutes ago, Farminator said:

That was the infamous Robbie Winters coin game. Everyone got turned back up King Street, most folk were in Archibald Simpson’s. Some Huns got a kicking outside the East Neuk. Best bit was a mini charge down Somerfield Road, a boy was out fixing his car and folk started launching his spanners and shit at the Huns.

4 hours ago, daytripping said:

They were left wing union type pals but yeah still on the go, gentleman indeed.

If trouble ever happened at games these days I can't see it being the young kids, different breed these days, not brought up on council estates with fuck all money, PS4 and skinny chinos now, not fighting the area next door of an evening in hand me down clothes. Changed days. 

Civilised society 

"changed days"

4 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Better days.

Give the poor money they fuck it on drink and drugs, leave them poor you get a good society.

I think you were born in the wrong millennia