Aberdeen 0 - 1 Hibernian

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

McInnes was found out for the charlatan he was before that by me. I may have still harbored stupidly optimistic wishes he could improve, or even change his style/tactics but boring stubbornness very soon extinguished any optimism 

he was blatantly average, as I have always maintained. A manager blessed with great advantages that have earned him over exaggerated praise he really didn’t have much to do to ‘earn’  

charmed life. NOTHING on his CV is impressive for a manger in my view. Some folk are far too easily impressed now

Pish. Anyone claiming McInnes wasn’t up to the job the second half of season 2016/17 should be sectioned. Best football we’ve played in about 25 years 

No doubt he’d overstayed his welcome but that’s a major revision of history to claim he should have been punted 4 years ago

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2
Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He wears gloves in May.

I'm not having that. 

Modern players are all fuds... one of our players wears a plastic headband, although our newest signing did batter fuck out of someone with a baseball bat, so promising signs, following on from Brown, that we're now pursuing a policy of building a team full of mad cunts.

1 minute ago, NEM said:

Pish. Anyone claiming McInnes wasn’t up to the job the second half of season 2016/17 should be sectioned. Best football we’ve played in about 25 years 

No doubt he’d overstayed his welcome but that’s a major revision of history to claim he should have been punted 4 years ago

I actually think he should have been punted BEFORE that tbh. It was clear to me reasonably early he was never going to be an ‘impressive’ manager but I foolishly harbored a slight modicum of hope that I might have misjudged him, or that he could change & be more aggressive but that was stupid.

I think your statements/delusions of him are more pish than mine 

Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

I actually think he should have been punted BEFORE that tbh. It was clear to me reasonably early he was never going to be an ‘impressive’ manager but I foolishly harbored a slight modicum of hope that I might have misjudged him, or that he could change & be more aggressive but that was stupid.

I think your statements/delusions of him are more pish than mine 

You’re away with it 

I don’t completely ignore the huge advantages McInnes had to live his charmed tenure with us & I also do not give him extra credit based on the fact we had soooo many shite managers before him.

He gets faaaaar too much false praise. He was a blatantly average manager. NOTHING more. As his previous & most likely future stats will clearly show. Especially when circumstances are considered 

2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

You’re delusional & clearly easily impressed/pleased. 

Slight of hand manager. You just never see the slight of hand

Easily impressed? We were putting 7 past teams and only lost out in the league and cup to the best Celtic team in donkeys years. What more you wanting? ?