Aberdeen 0 - 1 Hibernian

20 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Modern players are all fuds... one of our players wears a plastic headband, although our newest signing did batter fuck out of someone with a baseball bat, so promising signs, following on from Brown, that we're now pursuing a policy of building a team full of mad cunts.

shoottamoofta singing soon then.

Just now, thurso said:

Missed a sitter at one end they get the break of the ball and score at the other. Apart from that I thought we were the better team with the better chances 

I don’t really care about the result tbh.

More so I want our shittest players to stand out as the shite they are & the ones with (at very least) potential of being good enough to be ‘okay’ 

Glass needs to be strick. McGeouch for example. Hopefully he can be worthy but am still not convinced by him. 
Hated his chat prematch interview, ‘hopefully the players can raise their games 10/15% to impress the new manager’

Yeah it’s just the usual BS chat but it’s still a BS attitude in general for a pro. You be giving 100% EVERY time you play.

Sums up our season. 

Our striker misses a sitter from 6 yards, their striker smashes one in from 18. 

I wouldn't sign Hendry. 

Just now, Roberto said:

Unfortunately I'm in complete agreement.

Kamberi playing like he wants a contract. Based on today and if he plays well against Huns then I would be thinking about it.

Kamberi can fuck off, there has to be better out there for around the same money we would spunk on this freak!
Saying that, hope he gets a hatrick tonight and the same agains the cunts, but I would still not keep him.