What a game at Upton Park

Guest LondonScottish

Guest LondonScottish
Some game at West Ham this afternoon....3-3....... not over yet, and every goal a cracker!!!!!

WOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWWWWWWWOOOOO

4-3 in injury time winner for Spurs, after being 2-0 down. One of THE best games of the season.

West ham looked pretty good from what i seen and Tevez was outstanding, great freekick although just goes to show how over rated Robinson is. (was a big fan of his now not really liking him)

Thought that spurs showed that when they want to they will destroy anyteam in a matter of minutes or when they look to be pegged back.

People say that's the best league in the world well to day they would have a good cause for argument but still not THEE best in the world, but for certain games mainly derby matches it's a really good league to watch.

Not a lot of good football played at all unless it came from Tevez, but a game that had you on the end of your seat.

Anton Ferdinand is a lot worse than his brother...& Rio is pretty dire. Anton wuldn't get a game for us!!

He also looks like Jar-Jar-Binks from star wars.

10227315A~Jar-Jar-Binks-Posters.jpgplayers_100251.jpg

West ham looked pretty good from what i seen and Tevez was outstanding, great freekick although just goes to show how over rated Robinson is. (was a big fan of his now not really liking him)

Robinson is so over-rated it's unbelievable

Thought that spurs showed that when they want to they will destroy anyteam in a matter of minutes or when they look to be pegged back.

Man U humped them 4-0 the other week, with ease!

Berbatov and Lennon are different class though

People say that's the best league in the world well to day they would have a good cause for argument but still not THEE best in the world, but for certain games mainly derby matches it's a really good league to watch.

THEE?!?

As soon as West Ham did what they did to Pardew, I wanted them to go down. Was absolutely shocking, and I felt the right man to take West Ham up would have been Pardew.

So if Stewart Milne was to do the same kind of thing at Aberdeen we would deserve to go down?

Its the way it was handled, and the way Pardew was treated. Pardew didn't want to bring in Tevez or Mascherano, ok they are great players, but Pardew never had a say in the matter, and when he decided to stand up for himself and ask where he stood.. . . . . he was sacked.

Just treated unfairly in my opinion.

I agree but does that mean they (fans, players etc) deserve to go down?

Tevez showed his class yesterday. nobody on the park matched him yesterday. if/when they go down he will be at a top club in spain, italy or maybe still in england next year.

I'd agree with that, once he finds the right club he could become a superstar. Rumour has it that he could be heading to Juventus if they're promoted next season...

Archived