What you doing today?

Got one of the Rosemount young team biding just now. We were out on Friday and he secured a lovely 19yo female whilst I spoke with a work colleague about some mid 70’s Dylan demo’s (he’s also a big Dylan fan).

young loon has just rolled in and headed to bed after a lovely evening of hip thrusting. Mind the days?

today;

watered the garden, went out on bike, now making an omelette and struggling with being over the hill. Will listen to some RnR in the kitchen alone this evening, see below 

11 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Magic 

I got a ticket for Madrid on 12th, they’re playing two nights, so  will most likely go to both

Good call. Well worth a doubler. Was fucking ace. 
also went some way to improve my daughters music appreciation. Proper mannies stuff, Depeche Mode..

11 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Day aff

Currently enjoying a latte and bacon roll (brown sauce) in Chapelton and heading down Glen Doll way for a days walking.

your the sort of person that would enter the Westhill Sprint Duathlon on 7th April - a wee bit of bike/run/bike action

enjoy your day out at GlenDoll

5 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

You bide in Muscat, do you? 

Point me in the direction of any decent/busy bars 

Been to Habana, Safari :spunk:, Irishman, Beach Bay Hotel and Belgian Bar at Crowne Plaza….nae much buzz about them! 

Nah just got to do 3-4 trips a year here. Aye its shite, no buzz about it at all. Habana and Safari's probably about as lively as it gets and as you'll have seen, still nae great. Duke's at the Crowne Plaza Al Qurum is alright for draft beers and food and it gets busier cos there's people on holiday but again nae carry-on to be had. 

2 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I’d say the Irishman was the pick of the bunch, it’s fairly new I think? 

All tables were full and had live music on 

The Beach Bay hotel bar band were hilariously bad - backing tape on and the boy was pretending he was doing all the guitar solos 

Haven’t heard of it, this is my first trip back since November so possibly wasn’t open before. Will check it out. 

Bit late. Tuesday: Belinda Carlisle and Rick Astley. Bought my Doris 2 tickets for Xmas. Hadn’t anticipated her expecting me to go with her.

carlisle was looking tremendous though. Good set of pipes on her too.

spent the vast majority of the Astley bit smoking outside. 
nae quite depeche mode in Berlin. It’s been an eclectic couple of weeks musically