What you doing today?

22 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Do any of those chiropractors perform their voodoo magic free for NHS minks or do you have to shell out big time?

Sure there will be an NHS one with a 2 year waiting list. The aforementioned are private. 

• Upvote 1

Meant to pop along to Jaz Coleman's spoken word at Glasgow Garage tonight, but ach.. can't be bothered soldiering through, its an early start

Jaz has missed a trick here.  He should have sorted out a double bill headliner tour with Jerry Sadowitz

That would have pulled the punters in

Had a 69 year old bird come on to me on social media this week, cleavage pic was really nice, found her facer page and the rest not so much. Where would you draw the line age wise? Think she must have had alopecia or cancer treatment, hair was weird. Asked for a full breast pic, was denied. Not sure its worth my time meeting her. Thoughts from hat gents.

1 minute ago, daytripping said:

Had a 69 year old bird come on to me on social media this week, cleavage pic was really nice, found her facer page and the rest not so much. Where would you draw the line age wise? Think she must have had alopecia or cancer treatment, hair was weird. Asked for a full breast pic, was denied. Not sure its worth my time meeting her. Thoughts from hat gents.

Fuckin hell. Top casual one minute, Wayne Rooney the next. DYA.

2 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Fuckin hell. Top casual one minute, Wayne Rooney the next. DYA.

Tough times Bri. Ex is coming on holiday this weekend, might be some light relief but seriously considering just giving the whole game up. I've never been happier than on my own.

3 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Just make sure her Zimmer frame is out of the way so as not to impede your exit.

I'm going to refuse, just not for me, thin crinkly skin, hair falling out, tits no doubt to her knees. The great Kenny Rogers once said; you've got to know when to hold, know when to fold them. I'm taking his advice, step too far. If she was fit like my mum then no probs.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I'm going to refuse, just not for me, thin crinkly skin, hair falling out, tits no doubt to her knees. The great Kenny Rogers once said; you've got to know when to hold, know when to fold them. I'm taking his advice, step too far. If she was fit like my mum then no probs.

Maybe your mum is up for it?

4 minutes ago, daytripping said:

If she won’t send a tits pic, ask her to send a knees one.