What you doing today?

4 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Helen Mirren was still worth a dunt in her 70’s. 

age is just a number.

assess case by case. There are a few diamonds out there 

Same goes for younger aswell. 

don’t exclude a 16yo just cos she’s 16. It’s still legal and in most of the world it’s perfectly acceptable for an older man to bag a young darling.

its only this crumbling white western society that disproves of it 

6 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Same goes for younger aswell. 

don’t exclude a 16yo just cos she’s 16. It’s still legal and in most of the world it’s perfectly acceptable for an older man to bag a young darling.

its only this crumbling white western society that disproves of it 

Couple guys I know have hooked up with Thai birds, seem to be living a great life over there. Think that's something that would interest, no idea how to go about it but looks a good option.

2 hours ago, The Buzzard said:

What I am not doing today is shopping for a new rug but the Hat algorithm seems to want to advertise the standard issue Hat rug that adorns the abodes of a few posters on here. 

5-C86-E0-EF-9-B7-B-4773-8677-926-EB5-D60

There's a Solomon opened up a shifty looking Turkish rug (Not cockney rhyming slang. Actual rugs) shop in toon. I popped in to see if he had any flying carpets but he didn't even crack a smile. Prick. 

On 3/22/2024 at 12:22 AM, daytripping said:

Had a 69 year old bird come on to me on social media this week, cleavage pic was really nice, found her facer page and the rest not so much. Where would you draw the line age wise? Think she must have had alopecia or cancer treatment, hair was weird. Asked for a full breast pic, was denied. Not sure its worth my time meeting her. Thoughts from hat gents.

Just now, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I was off to the eye clinic at ARI for a series of tests on my damaged retinas and optic nerves.

After my 1 3/4 hours appointment, I was back on another 59 to take us down to Guild Street.

Great service the 59. Space age stuff with the digital scoreboards and manny announcing what the next stop is. The sort of cutting edge hi-tech pullman experience you'd only get in Aberdeen and maybe Tokyo.