What you doing today?

3 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Probably one of the most pathetic attention seeking posts ever on here.

"Don, what are you doing? I'm ready for you" 

"2 secs, love, I'm just boasting to strangers on the Internet that I'm about to have sex" 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Great service the 59. Space age stuff with the digital scoreboards and manny announcing what the next stop is. The sort of cutting edge hi-tech pullman experience you'd only get in Aberdeen and maybe Tokyo.

The 59 service is fucking ace min. The digital display (in big letters) plus the audio announcements are spot on innovations. 

If only the self-indulgent fatcats and councillors on the board of Aberdeen City Council had similar nous as organisations like First Aberdeen, the city would be bustling again, with hardly any boarded-up premises nor empty buildings whatsoever. 

Just now, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

The 59 service is fucking ace min. The digital display (in big letters) plus the audio announcements are spot on innovations. 

If only the self-indulgent fatcats and councillors on the board of Aberdeen City Council had similar nous as organisations like First Aberdeen, the city would be bustling again, with hardly any boarded-up premises nor empty buildings whatsoever. 

Get them Teuchter busses out the fine City of Aberdeen.

Up ih GRT

8 minutes ago, dave_min said:

Get them Teuchter busses out the fine City of Aberdeen.

Up ih GRT

Hear, hear min.👍

On the bus back from Aberdeen to Fraserburgh the nice folk of Stagecoach provided us with a bone-rattler that were on the go in the 80s. 

My coccyx bone and sciatic nerve were understandably being irritable bastards by the time I got home. 

A bit of reverse stretching on that area of my anatomy did the business to get rid of the irritations though.👍

6 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

On a Wednesday night? I'll file that under things that didn't happen.

5 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Probably one of the most pathetic attention seeking posts ever on here.

5 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

From one of the most pathetic attention seeking posters

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

"Don, what are you doing? I'm ready for you" 

"2 secs, love, I'm just boasting to strangers on the Internet that I'm about to have sex" 

Far too easy ladz.

For what it's worth I did have sex with a woman last night and it was very pleasant.  It's been the same woman the last few times, might settle down just with her for a bit.

Thanks for all your interest, it's very touching.

5 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Far too easy ladz.

For what it's worth I did have sex with a woman last night and it was very pleasant.  It's been the same woman the last few times, might settle down just with her for a bit.

Pics?

38 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Far too easy ladz.

AHH the old I've been made to look like a tit so let's pretend it was just me fishing trick.

Fud.

30 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Fucking hell, that's worse!

"Lads lads, looooook at the girl I pulled....."

Never realised you were just 15 🤣

Jealousy is a terrible emotion min, it'll eat you up inside.

Just accept some people are better than you and have a far superior life to you, embrace it.

Have a good day min.

37 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Jealousy is a terrible emotion min, it'll eat you up inside.

Just accept some people are better than you and have a far superior life to you, embrace it.

Have a good day min.

🤣

Alright Don "lonely" Fondler, whatever!