League cup

12 minutes ago, TheRock said:

Has there been any ticket news yet? Does anyone know what Raith have asked for from their council in terms of stadium restrictions? 

Raith announced sales for Dons season ticket holders will be announced by the Dons soon. No idea of numbers

On 7/29/2021 at 8:41 PM, Kilgore Trout said:

Last time I was at Starks Park Andy Harrow was playing for Raith. Anybody mind him ? 

On 7/29/2021 at 9:03 PM, Kilgore Trout said:

Aye he’s up there with Duncan Davidson and big Walker McCall 

On 7/29/2021 at 9:20 PM, ericblack4boss said:

Steve Cowan, 

Cowan, Harrow and Davidson were all decent enough players. Harrow and Cowan just got unlucky because they were trying to make it with us at the time when McGhee had just signed and Hewitt and Black were breaking through, leapfrogging both to become first team regulars ahead of them. Cowan definitely stayed with us at least a year too long, though he did go on to do fairly well with Hibs.

Walker McCall was just Walker McCall. I actually didn't realise he was still with us till 83. I probably did know at the time but age and time have probably caused my memory to forget about him. He only played 27 times for us in his second stint and most of those would have been in 80/81. Was a really canny big loon though.

12 minutes ago, TheRock said:

Has there been any ticket news yet? Does anyone know what Raith have asked for from their council in terms of stadium restrictions? 

Raith boy I ken says we'll get 3300 (behind one end). They are selling tickets now.

No news yet from AFC but they'll o been busy yesterday sorting out tickets for Thursday. We'll maybe hear something today but if we get 3300 it'll be fine for season ticket holders who want to go.

33 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Raith boy I ken says we'll get 3300 (behind one end). They are selling tickets now.

No news yet from AFC but they'll o been busy yesterday sorting out tickets for Thursday. We'll maybe hear something today but if we get 3300 it'll be fine for season ticket holders who want to go.

Bear in mind it’s a 12KO, on a Sunday, live on TV.

That’ll be more than enough. 

Surely Raith's message there was just a generic cut and paste. The club will sell to higher loyalty point holders surely rather than season ticket holders? 

That the 900 tickets for Livingston ended up on general sale might suggest the thresholds won't be as high for a early round League Cup game that's on TV with an early kick off. Especially since there's only 2 days to post them now. 

1 hour ago, TheRock said:

Surely Raith's message there was just a generic cut and paste. The club will sell to higher loyalty point holders surely rather than season ticket holders? 

That the 900 tickets for Livingston ended up on general sale might suggest the thresholds won't be as high for a early round League Cup game that's on TV with an early kick off. Especially since there's only 2 days to post them now. 

What TV is it on?

3 hours ago, Specky Ginger said:

You'll probably get more tickets if needed. 

I'd imagine they've split it 2500 each to start with, but if Aberdeen sell fast, and Rovers don't, you'll probably get an extra few hundred either behind the goal or in the railway stand. 

Noon on a Sunday 3 days after a 30 odd quid European game and its on tele.

We won't sell 2500. 

Just now, Betty Swallicks said:

3pm on a Saturday potentially we would.

Noon, Sunday and on tele we won't.

Folk big in O&G will be on bread n water after shelling out 32quid for Thurs too. 

Plenty ST holders outwith Aberdeen that will want also. It may end up on general sale but I think we’ll sell our allocation