Aberdeen 2 - 0 Dundee Utd

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

He had a hair transplant long before he joined us

Anyway decent performance, not one failure today. Central defence were shaky first half but steadied themselves in the second. Hayes much better further forward. 

Ramsay m.o.m. by a country mile. Looks every bit as good already  as the boy Patterson at sevco and Doig at Hibs. 

Think he's had a top up.

12 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

You’ve most probably never won anything in your life. Perennial loser of a man. 

10 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Why are you getting involved? Is it not enough that everyone wishes death upon you that you have to get involved in my exchanges time and time again. You’re obsessed man. 

^^^ utterly rattled

4 minutes ago, redstrummer said:

Odd he put Gurr on for Ojo , thought it would have been better to get Gallagher on and push McCrorie into midfield . Good solid start though played some nice football at times 

I thought this but barely any time on the clock any way. Wouldn't have made a significant difference either way. 

7 minutes ago, redstrummer said:

Odd he put Gurr on for Ojo , thought it would have been better to get Gallagher on and push McCrorie into midfield . Good solid start though played some nice football at times 

No point in disrupting the defence so late on. Gurr probably more capable of the right side midfield position and able to add defensively to see the game out

2 minutes ago, 1983 said:

One of the best things to see today was that we started well - the euro games we were poor in the first 10 minutes of each game.

United were terrible - relegation fodder

We controlled the game, which was good to see and limited Utd very well. They will cause the other teams in the SPFL issues though. 

Their best efforts came from our poor defence options teaken.

The lack of Gallagher game time is weird, same applies to McGinn. Kennedy’s is understandable.

Like the look of McKenzie but too often in the 1st half, he checked back and passed infield or back. 2nd half, far better. Defence collectively looked far better in the 2nd half

Amazing that the ref didn’t give a foul for that Mulgrew assault on Ojo. Cunt. 

United really are shite. Pee Paw playing the full 90 mins defies logic. Shankland was anonymous. They will finish bottom 3 this season.

Great result today against a Utd team we didn't even score against last season. An improvement there.

The players certainly looked tired in the second half. Surprised Glass didn't make changes soon after we scored the 2nd. Personally feel he should have used all 5 subs and given Gallagher, Gurr and Jenks the last 30 minutes or so. Was pleased to see McGeouch come on. He's a good player but for whatever reason has been given limited appearances. Ojo did very well and deserves praise. Ferguson and Brown were both standouts for me.

McCrorie gives me the heebie-jeebies at the back. He mistimed interceptions and allowed the ball to bounce over him a few times during the match. Lewis' kicking has improved but he also gives me anxiety when he has the ball at his feet. McLennan does have ability but just appears clumsy at times and keeps trying beat too many players. I like JET although today he tried too many flicks which didn't come off rather then play the simply pass.

Overall I thought we retained possession very well and played some decent football in patches. We missed Hedges today. I felt we lacked that creative spark he brings. Ramsay was deservedly MOTM and what a superb assist. Defensively he's superb as well. Ramirez took his goal well (2 in 3 games) and reminds me very much of Rooney except better. Ramirez's link up play, passing, first touch and movement off the ball is streets ahead of Cosgrove.

Looking forward to Thursday.

• Upvote 1

Good result. Played very well in periods and the attacking intent and football played was superb compared to the last few seasons. I thought Ramsay and Mackenzie were superb and it is great seeing 2 young natural fullbacks playing so well. Brown, Ojo and Ferguson were also very good, only downside was for 20 minutes McCrorie and Considine were all over the place and I think Gallagher needs to play from now on in

• Upvote 3