Aberdeen 2 - 0 Dundee Utd

Decent enough performance.

We look quite slick moving forward on occasion.

Jumped aboot for that 2nd goal. Fantastic.

To move forward though, Glass has to do a couple of things.

Get Gallagher into the team.

And jettison that useless fuck Ojo, fucking joke of a player. Woefully inept. As per.

Fingers crossed his injury keeps him out long enough for an actual football player to establish himself in the team in the hopeless cunt's absence.

48 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Of course it annoys you. Why else would you follow me around the forum engaging me? You’re too stupid to realise that you’ve been drawn in. 

Again a brass neck on you calling anyone stupid tbh. The month ban has left you a broken mess IMO. 

42 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Jesus chirst.

You disagree?

4 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

No you’re an idiot if you think I’m comparing him to Maynard or May. 

I never said you did ??‍♂️

Both came with bigger reputations than Ramirez, he’s already in two games outdone pretty much anything either of them managed in their whole AFC careers. I think it’s fairly safe to judge him as decent but wait until he has a bad game to write him off if you really want to (you know that’s what you want).

2 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I never said you did ??‍♂️

Both came with bigger reputations than Ramirez, he’s already in two games outdone pretty much anything either of them managed in their whole AFC careers. I think it’s fairly safe to judge him as decent but wait until he has a bad game to write him off if you really want to (you know that’s what you want).

Bigger reputations? they aren’t even full internationals. 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

The lack of Gallagher game time is weird, same applies to McGinn. Kennedy’s is understandable.

Like the look of McKenzie but too often in the 1st half, he checked back and passed infield or back. 2nd half, far better. Defence collectively looked far better in the 2nd half

Amazing that the ref didn’t give a foul for that Mulgrew assault on Ojo. Cunt. 

United really are shite. Pee Paw playing the full 90 mins defies logic. Shankland was anonymous. They will finish bottom 3 this season.

Agree about Mackenzie. There's something there and it'll come the more games he plays. Just needs to be more forward thinking. He said as much himself in his post match interview. 

He'll be a good player for us. Which is good as he wouldn't be here at all I don't think if McInnes were still here. 

1 hour ago, muttonhumper said:

Decent enough performance.

We look quite slick moving forward on occasion.

Jumped aboot for that 2nd goal. Fantastic.

To move forward though, Glass has to do a couple of things.

Get Gallagher into the team.

And jettison that useless fuck Ojo, fucking joke of a player. Woefully inept. As per.

Fingers crossed his injury keeps him out long enough for an actual football player to establish himself in the team in the hopeless cunt's absence.

Agree about getting Gallagher into the team. It'll happen sooner than later.

I think you're being harsh on Ojo. Others are being too.

I think a lot are blinded by their opinion of him under that negative fuck of an ex manager we had. His shocking miss aside away at Hacken, Ojo hasn't been that bad this season. Far better than he showed under McInnes. 

50 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Agree about Mackenzie. There's something there and it'll come the more games he plays. Just needs to be more forward thinking. He said as much himself in his post match interview. 

He'll be a good player for us. Which is good as he wouldn't be here at all I don't think if McInnes were still here. 

Agree about getting Gallagher into the team. It'll happen sooner than later.

I think you're being harsh on Ojo. Others are being too.

I think a lot are blinded by their opinion of him under that negative fuck of an ex manager we had. His shocking miss aside away at Hacken, Ojo hasn't been that bad this season. Far better than he showed under McInnes. 

He did have about 3 shocking misses in the home leg too ?

Most of his attacking/link up play has been very good so far in this new position but his final efforts have all been terrible really. Don’t think that’s being harsh on him, just reality really

The lad Mackenzie will be desperate not to make any mistakes that cost him or the team. Understandable that he takes the safe option until he has a few full matches played. Positive he felt confident to have a shot in the box, even though he should really have squared it to Ramirez. 

6 hours ago, G31DON said:

The lad Mackenzie will be desperate not to make any mistakes that cost him or the team. Understandable that he takes the safe option until he has a few full matches played. Positive he felt confident to have a shot in the box, even though he should really have squared it to Ramirez. 

He's undoubtedly got a future with the first team. But every interview I've watched of him this season on redtv he's got a 'I'm just grateful to be here' vibe about him in stuff he says and way he acts. That's fine as he's new to the first team environment and prob thought he'd be gone if McInnes were still here. But he needs to assert himself more. Be more positive and forward thinking. He's 22, he's young but not that young in football terms.

12 hours ago, Sheepo said:

Good result. Played very well in periods and the attacking intent and football played was superb compared to the last few seasons. I thought Ramsay and Mackenzie were superb and it is great seeing 2 young natural fullbacks playing so well. Brown, Ojo and Ferguson were also very good, only downside was for 20 minutes McCrorie and Considine were all over the place and I think Gallagher needs to play from now on in

I think if you had McCrorie in alongside Gallagher would be the better pairing. Considine IMO shouldn't be starting. He holds onto the ball too long instead of trying to find the early pass. He gets caught square far too often due to his inability to run at any speed, Gallagher would be a vocal, commanding CH who could strike up a decent partnership with McCrorie if they get the games together. Considine doesn't have that in his locker. Too timid

2 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

He's undoubtedly got a future with the first team. But every interview I've watched of him this season on redtv he's got a 'I'm just grateful to be here' vibe about him in stuff he says and way he acts. That's fine as he's new to the first team environment and prob thought he'd be gone if McInnes were still here. But he needs to assert himself more. Be more positive and forward thinking. He's 22, he's young but not that young in football terms.

Thought he did fine - hes obviously a more natural defender than Ramsay - hes better at defending. Bit more wary about bombing forward than Ramsay though but that will come with confidence. As I said to you offline, Ramsay certainly doesnt lack confidence in his own ability which is why he seems to be a special talent. One thing about McKenzie, he reads the situation very well. Always aware of the options around him and usually picks the right one. 

13 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Thought he did fine - hes obviously a more natural defender than Ramsay - hes better at defending. Bit more wary about bombing forward than Ramsay though but that will come with confidence. As I said to you offline, Ramsay certainly doesnt lack confidence in his own ability which is why he seems to be a special talent. One thing about McKenzie, he reads the situation very well. Always aware of the options around him and usually picks the right one. 

He's going to be, unfairly I think, compared with Ramsey from now on. Both are quite different players, Ramsey is definitely more an attacking wingback type of player, and McKenzie looks to be a more traditional full back who is looking to improve on his attacking side of things.  Because Ramsey is getting a lot of plaudits, it shouldn't take anything away from McKenzies game. 

• Upvote 3
16 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Agree, and it maybe sounds like I'm knocking him, but I'm not. Defensively he looks solid, I just felt yesterday that there were a few times yesterday where if he looked up could have played the forward pass or looked to take his man on and get the cross in. Like you say, it will come. He'll get the coaching required to do that and then we can all judge. But I like him enough as the left back. Hayes certainly looked like his old self yesterday pushed further forwards, so would be happy to persist with that and have Mackenzie at LB.

3 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

He's going to be, unfairly I think, compared with Ramsey from now on. Both are quite different players, Ramsey is definitely more an attacking wingback type of player, and McKenzie looks to be a more traditional full back who is looking to improve on his attacking side of things.  Because Ramsey is getting a lot of plaudits, it shouldn't take anything away from McKenzies game. 

I don't think either player needs to be playing every single minute at the moment. It's good to blend them in over the season but certainly the objective should be to have them as first picks before too long.

I'm still a bit nervous about the centre backs to be voting for rookie full backs on both sides every minute of every game.

51 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I don't think either player needs to be playing every single minute at the moment. It's good to blend them in over the season but certainly the objective should be to have them as first picks before too long.

I'm still a bit nervous about the centre backs to be voting for rookie full backs on both sides every minute of every game.

Aye but the full backs are outperforming the centre backs at the moment so should continue to start. 

He needs to decide whether he's going to pair Considine or McCrorie with Gallagher imo.  

As a footballing spectacle I didn’t enjoy that at all. Which was entirely down to the horse cock of an approach that UTD took to the game. Perhaps they were trying to get bodies back and hit on the counter, but they made a total arse of it and holy fuck their supporters are in for a long season. I know I should think big picture and be glad of the return of the new firm derby, but fuck it. I hope they get relegated.

Not getting the Ojo hate. Yes, I found him horribly depressing last season, and he has made some spazmoid errors this season, but he has put in three solid performances and looks so much better than last season. Bravo.

we were good value. I know we need to be patient when other teams sit in, but a little bit more direct needed I think. JET’s touch is lovely. McRimmer’s vision fantastic. Lots to look forward to.

big week coming up with two away games. Let’s see if we can get some results away from home.

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

You’re tying yourself up in knots as you often do. Unable to handle any level of meaningful interaction. Your wife must be deeply unhappy being with you. 

Yet still didn’t have to create a second account. Unlucks.

12 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

Bigger reputations? they aren’t even full internationals. 

You had heard of Ramirez before we signed him? You must be the only one.

18 hours ago, minijc said:

Excellent start to the season, Ramsay was superb as was Brown who really helps to dictate the pace of the game.  I love the variation to our play now, some really nice passing at pace and long balls in behind which caught United out.

Only disappointing thing from today were the amount of folk in the stands with their masks either off or down below their noses, very selfish. 

?