Christian Ramirez

2 hours ago, minijc said:

He was poor but at the same time I think Goodwin has treated him poorly if what I have heard is true, dangerous games that he plays, very much his way and that's it, as long as it doesn't harm the team going forward.

???

Hes been treated a lot better than he deserves given he downed tools for 4 months. He’ll be home by the end of the window and good riddance 

• Haha 1

Nobody wants to hound out a guy who can do a job for us.

We’d like to see a better attitude from him and leave out the nonsense. 

Hes been well backed since he arrived. AFC/JG/ us fans havent created any issue with Ramirez - hes created an issue with his shit attitude. 

If he cant handle being dropped then he needs to find a new job. Or train harder to get better. 

Dons fans have put up with a lot of dross over the years and we will continue to do so..but stinking attitudes can GTF

40 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Couldve given him the benefit of doubt until his retard brother got involved on social media and made it a thing, which suggests its also an issue for Christian. 
Had his bro shut his mouth, no one would be talking about it.

Ramirez and his family are making a cunt of this fitba career. Laughable. 

You wonder if attitude is behind his MLS demise.

As he's clearly good enough to find the old onion bag in that league.

Maybe word got about that he's not a great team mate etc 

I think Goodwin’s been savvy enough to humour this guy and try and keep him onside.  Hence him taking him back with no fuss after he went awol leaving the squad in the mire and sticking the fingers up to the fans/club. 

If Goodwin was some sort of naive, hothead, control freak that wouldn't have happened. 

He’s played him pre-season and will continue to do so cos the guy can do a job. 

If Ramirez cant handle being dropped without throwing a hissy fit thats his issue. If he has a shit attitude thats his issue. 

If/when Ramirez leaves its 100% down to him and his attitude. No one else's. 

40 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

I think Goodwin’s been savvy enough to humour this guy and try and keep him onside.  Hence him taking him back with no fuss after he went awol leaving the squad in the mire and sticking the fingers up to the fans/club. 

If Goodwin was some sort of naive, hothead, control freak that wouldn't have happened. 

He’s played him pre-season and will continue to do so cos the guy can do a job. 

If Ramirez cant handle being dropped without throwing a hissy fit thats his issue. If he has a shit attitude thats his issue. 

If/when Ramirez leaves its 100% down to him and his attitude. No one else's. 

Is there actually anything at all to suggest he ‘threw a hissy fit’?

Guest findlay_1903

I love Christian more then my son, but I’d of expected him to score, my sone would of scored at least 2 yesterday with Christian’s chances. 
Sone is shit at football too. 

7 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

If he goes in the next 2 weeks then fair enough but Goodwin had better have a proper goal scorer in his sights to replace him. otherwise it’s extremely short sighted. We need 3 good strikers in the squad this season.

We largely play 1 up front, why do we need 3 good strikers?

2 would be twice as many as last year.

Chuck in a young backup with potential and we're fine.

The whole "stinking attitude" seems to have come from the mind of the internet, I agree with him leaving the club early in the summer being a bad move from both the club allowing it and also Ramirez taking the chance to go back to America whilst we needed a striker. The whole hasnt been trying since Glass left is a load of nonesense, he signed as he knew Allan Russell not Glass and there were a good few other players who were poor after Glass left in fact the whole team was poor in the second half of the season.

He is in the squad and will score goals, if he is an option of the bench and puts pressure on Miovski then he is doing his job in my book, at least he is getting into the positions and has proven last season he can take his chances.

10 hours ago, Simply Red said:

No, disrespectful is acting like a little bitch and going awol last season, leaving your team mates and the fans in the lurch. Disrespectful is going on twitter and having a pop at the people who pay his wages.

Retard yanks with big mouths and big egos, zero manners, and shite attitudes can GTF.

Nailed it

Works both ways and this cunt showed himself up fucking off before the season had ended.... Now you've got some prick calling out the club as being disrespectful due to taking his number 9 away from him. I'd say leaving your teammates in the lurch was a bigger issue. 

He can fuck off to back to America and play for some no mark club, Fuck him

18 minutes ago, Roberto said:

The fact we have won all our games, scored 12 and conceded 0, and still this thread dominates.

Let's just say it's best all round that Ramirez goes sooner than later.

Well there isn’t that many talking points when we play 4 teams who we should comfortably beat and do so.

Bates hasn’t got game time but his family isn’t acting up on social media. You’re right about it being best if he fucks off, the guys a clown. 

7 hours ago, the_shrimp said:

Just in the over active imagination of sad grown men on the internet.

The sad thing is these so called 'grown men' will also turn on Miovski as soon as he has a couple of bad games or as soon as our strikers go through a barren patch. The only enjoyment they get out of life is screaming abuse at footballers and their families.... all a bunch of sad, pathetic little losers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

The sad thing is these so called 'grown men' will also turn on Miovski as soon as he has a couple of bad games or as soon as our strikers go through a barren patch. The only enjoyment they get out of life is screaming abuse at footballers and their families.... all a bunch of sad, pathetic little losers.

That’s a heap of shite. Ramirez got plenty praise at the start when he was arsed and playing but surprisingly people don’t take kindly to someone downing tools and then fucking off early before the season ends.

Add on to that a few other things that have happened, a lot of people can’t be arsed with him now and rightly so. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Helmet said:

We largely play 1 up front, why do we need 3 good strikers?

2 would be twice as many as last year.

Chuck in a young backup with potential and we're fine.

We started last season with 3 strikers, one of whom (JET) turned out to be unfit and useless, one of whom (Samuels) was the young backup with potential who truned out to be absolutely shite and the other (Ramirez) that went off the boil in the seconf half of the season but was undroppable as we had nobody to replace him.

Having Miovski, Duk and a loanee with 'potential' could potentially go exactly the same way. Ramirez has a year left on his contract, at least if we keep him we know he can score goals but he doesn't need to be played every week if he's in a bad run of form as we'd have options.

The best thing for the team is to have Miovski, Duk and Ramirez in the squad for the upcoming season.

• Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

We started last season with 3 strikers, one of whom (JET) turned out to be unfit and useless, one of whom (Samuels) was the young backup with potential who truned out to be absolutely shite and the other (Ramirez) that went off the boil in the seconf half of the season but was undroppable as we had nobody to replace him.

Having Miovski, Duk and a loanee with 'potential' could potentially go exactly the same way. Ramirez has a year left on his contract, at least if we keep him we know he can score goals but he doesn't need to be played every week if he's in a bad run of form as we'd have options.

The best thing for the team is to have Miovski, Duk and Ramirez in the squad for the upcoming season.

I'd suggest Duk is the youngster with potential rather than a proven/good striker - he's raw and not ready to be starting up from for us every week if Miovski is injured.

So if Ramirez goes, I'd want him replaced but I don't think we need to spend £10k a week on his replacement and would be happy to see who else the scouting team can dig up on £5k a week. £10k a week is too much for a guy who might very well be a backup (particularly if there's some petulance involved).

Replace him with a cheaper option and free up wages that can help getting a good left back in or push the boat out and find a way to bring Boyle in.

18 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

The only enjoyment they get out of life is screaming abuse at footballers and their families.... all a bunch of sad, pathetic little losers.

As opposed to standing outside their houses a few times a day to see what they’re up too 

17 minutes ago, Helmet said:

I'd suggest Duk is the youngster with potential rather than a proven/good striker - he's raw and not ready to be starting up from for us every week if Miovski is injured.

So if Ramirez goes, I'd want him replaced but I don't think we need to spend £10k a week on his replacement and would be happy to see who else the scouting team can dig up on £5k a week. £10k a week is too much for a guy who might very well be a backup (particularly if there's some petulance involved).

Replace him with a cheaper option and free up wages that can help getting a good left back in or push the boat out and find a way to bring Boyle in.

Thats pretty much what i said... if Ramirez goes then we need someone decent in to replace him. No point having Miovski as our number 1 striker (who isn't actually a proven goalscorer himself) and then 2 up and coming strikers with potential who may or may not be any good. We need someone who has the proven ability to score goals... Ramirez has that... if he goes then we need someone else with that proven ability to replace him (on lower wages would be ideal, although i actually doubt Ramirez is on 10k a week with us).

I'd love us to get Boyle in if he was available, would easilt be out best signing of the summer...  but i reckon even with Ramirez wages off the books he'd still be out of our reach.

It’s fkn hilarious seeing all the rage & disgust being aimed at Ramirez from so many greeting faced fanny nads. Not even Ricksen got this much hate. 

So many shit fans that have been deprived of real hate figures, or never actually experienced it, so they desperately jump on any they can find & pretend they have one. 

I hear Ramirez said God was a rangers man. Not Sevco but rangers. 

I think the club made him delete that tweet though 

Apparently

• Like 2