Breidablik 2 - 3 Aberdeen

What a load of shit.

JET strolling about, Ojo doing fuck all along with Hayes, defence collectively far too deep, and Consi and McCrorie fucking bombscares

Ramsay’s booking, however unjust, worries me too as he lacks the experience to not dive in again and give the ref an opportunity to flash another yellow. 

Few really good players in the dons team, and some good play between them.

defence was always going to be shit with a midfielder and consi though. 

cormack has clearly put a few powins into the team but they probably do need another CH to be taken seriously 

currently defending like a Magee team 

That first half showing was like watching both ties of last round in the edited version ffs.

This season is going to be exciting for sure but a shit ton of ups & downs I think. We really need to sort out our shambles of a defence. We look fkn amateur as fk back there. All the more reason we need to stop playing it back to feet of Lewis so much which I noticed is creeping into our damn game again 

Started off well but two long balls and sloppy goals to let in they started getting more confident after the first goal and came more into it. 
start the second half same as first and we should get a goal or two tho. 

Who ever sticks up for him can gtf ojo offers absolutely nothing and should be no where near this club