Jack Mackenzie

3 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

Much better today. I thought Shinnie lost it late on, went over the top when Mackenzie tried to stick up for himself. Not Shinnie's finest moment.

Milne was good too.Ā 

Aye Shinnie made a cunt of himself.

He makes runs....but he gets caught out of position and ball watching far too often, I have criticised him alot, but there is a player there of some sort, he will be the next Considine as has been said before, I do think he would benefit from some proper defensive coaching and having a leader along side him in the defence as really since he got into the first team squad I can't really think of a leader at the back.Ā 

2 hours ago, ahead on alphabet said:

Much better today. I thought Shinnie lost it late on, went over the top when Mackenzie tried to stick up for himself. Not Shinnie's finest moment.

Milne was good too.Ā 

Genuinely astounds me that people can think he did well today

He cannot do the fundamentals

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Footballs coming Rome said:

Yup! I thought his run behind was not a bad piece of movement. Shinnies passing leaves a lot to be desired at times.Ā 

Eh?

It's the fact he didn't run behind

Shinnie played it down the wing and mackenzie didn't move

3 hours ago, ahead on alphabet said:

Milne was good too.

In that instance McKenzie ran into a crowd, dragging his marker into an area where another red jersey was stood, making a pass to both of them pretty much impossible. It was stupid.Ā 

I thought he was decent in the cup against Killie and decent again today.Ā 

Yeah, he has his limitations, makes the odd mistake, but he puts in a shift and doesn't hide.

Some stability and playing under a competent manager would help him.Ā 

May not be the long term solution, but we have bigger problems than himĀ 

1 minute ago, Arthur FN Shelby said:

Heā€™s a strange one is Jack. Big, strong, can tackle well. Saved us yesterday with that tackle.
Yet thereā€™s a great big ā€˜BUTā€™ against him. I canā€™t put my finger on it that I question his ability, just a big ā€˜ BUTā€™Ā 

I rate him, but he just doesn't look like a footballer

I don't know why people have it in for him!Ā  Yes he's not flashy ect but he has been solid enough this season and gives his all.Ā  Realistically going forward he should be a back up at a club like aberdeen at best however he is far from our biggest problem this seasonĀ 

13 hours ago, JojoJuan said:

I thought he was decent in the cup against Killie and decent again today.Ā 

Yeah, he has his limitations, makes the odd mistake, but he puts in a shift and doesn't hide.

Some stability and playing under a competent manager would help him.Ā 

May not be the long term solution, but we have bigger problems than himĀ 

Agree with this. I think improvements in consistency can come with age.Ā 

I've been really impressed with his attitude of late when it's been obviously lacking in others.Ā 

• Upvote 3
9 hours ago, englishred said:

I don't know why people have it in for him!Ā  Yes he's not flashy ect but he has been solid enough this season and gives his all.Ā  Realistically going forward he should be a back up at a club like aberdeen at best however he is far from our biggest problem this seasonĀ 

Solid enough? Are you having a fucking laugh?Ā 

• Upvote 1